“Great dining experience ”
Review of The Counting House

The Counting House
Ranked #15 of 169 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Description: The Counting House is a venue to relax, enjoy a drink, and share some good food with friends. A venue that, despite its fresh appearance, already feels like home.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and fab premises. Excellent food. Brilliant cocktails. Slow service. Get ur service issues right and its 5 star !

Reviewed 10 January 2019 via mobile

I had pre-booked the new all around the world afternoon tea as a treat for me and my daughter and it was fantastic. It was nice to have an afternoon tea with a difference and all the food was delicious. The service we received was great, attentive without being intrusive. I will definitely be returning here.

Reviewed 9 January 2019 via mobile

Last minute decision and very glad we chose here. Absolutely beautiful food and lovely staff. Lizzie and Jess were great, matched with perfect food. Thank you

Reviewed 16 December 2018 via mobile

Myself and a friend called in for lunch, we hadn’t booked a table but they found us somewhere straight away. Drinks where ordered while we looked at the menu.
We both choose the Sunday lunch which was 1,2 or 3 courses, can’t remember all the prices but it was £15 for 2 courses. I had the lamb and my friend had the beef, it came with roast potatoes and a Yorkshire pudding the vegetables was served in a separate bowl. The food was delicious one of the best Sunday lunches I’ve had for a long time. We both had the sticky toffee pudding for dessert with ice cream which was lovely. We had 3 large glasses of wine and a coffee. The bill came to £50 which I think was great value for money because the Quality of food was fabulous. Will definitely call in again.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 9 December 2018 via mobile

Had the 3 course festive set menu for £28 with 7 friends. The food was lovely and the staff were very attentive. The Cocktail menu is never ending and varies from about £5 up. My 1st Black Russian was VERY strong in a small glass and the 2nd time a lad behind the bar started pouring milk in it and tried telling me it was 'one of their versions of a black russian' had to correct him on its ingredients and start again .. which was then perfect but I was charged a different amount for it that second time around. Weird but we then moved on! Nice place :)

Date of visit: December 2018