Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Cleethorpes
See available hotels
Kings Royal Hotel(Cleethorpes)
Ginnie's(Cleethorpes)
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,447 results
All reviewsswimming poolentertainment complexon siteprestige caravanburger kingthe main complexlazy riverevening entertainmentcarousel barpapa johnsgreat holidaycrazy golfwater walkersclimbing wallsoft play areaschool holidayszip wire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped here 2 adults 2 children in a prestige caravan. The caravan was spotless it really was a beautifull caravan. We normally stay at haggerston castle twice a year (another haven site) which is streets ahead of thorpe park. The site is in major need of renorvation especially the entertainment building. There was a major incident when a visitor became unwell in the pub part of the entertainment building. The staff were wofully unprepaired with there first aid knowledge and life saving equipment !!!!! YOUR STAFF NEED IMEDIATE LIFE SUPPORT TRAINING they also need a grab bag with oxygen and re-breath masks etc. The staff here are the only thing keeping this park together they really were nice people.I will never return just incase one of my children take bad, you are making money hand over fist haven, please invest in the people keeping your site together !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank anthonyfreeman0
Thorpe H, Manager at Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Thank you for your feedback we are delighted that you were pleased with your Prestige caravan but were sorry to read that you had to witness this very sad incident. We would like to reassure you that our teams are all fully trained in basic first aid and that the health and safety of our guests is of paramount importance; however they are not trained to the medical standards of the emergency services professionals. The manager of the leisure centre and other members of staff were on hand immediately after she collapsed as was a registered nurse who happened to be in the room. They began CPR using a defibrillator and continued the treatment until the emergency services arrived. This was very upsetting for everyone on the park especially for the family concerned. We do hope that you and your family will consider returning to Haven in the future.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Came to Thorpe park for a long weekend and we had the best time. The park it's self is great and the accommodation comfortable. All the attractions round Thorpe park are great too with lovely restaurants , cinema, theme park all on the door step

Stayed: April 2014
Thorpe H, Guest Relations Manager at Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Rosaline M

I am thrilled you had the best time and that you were comfortable in your accommodation. Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate hearing from guests who share their experience with us, and hope you will return again soon.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Just arrived back home after a long weekend stay, Fri 4/4/14-Mon 7/4/14.

4 adults and 2 children. Children aged 10 and 12.

Reception - Spacious and clean with staff that were very knowledgeable.

Caravan - Upgraded our Sun Holiday vouchers to a 3 bed caravan with heating. Placed in Birch No2, ideal as only a few minutes walk from the entertainment complex. Caravan was spacious enough for our party. Living area had plenty of seats, kitchen area was nice and the bedrooms did their job. Two toilets, one with a shower were also suitable for the job in hand. Only gripe, and it's a small one for us, was the size of the TV. A bit smaller than I had expected, 22" would have been better but it certainly didn't spoil the atmosphere.

Entertainment Complex - Comprised of two bars. The Showbar for evening entertainment, which was not the best and the Cafe Bar, for general eating and drinking. Both were of a good size and kept clean. The food in the Cafe Bar was OK. It wasn't the best, but I've dined in far worse places.The arcade area is as expected. Plenty of 2p machines and various other arcade games. Sandwiched in between these was a Chippy and a Burger King. Outdoor activities compromised the usual, mini golf and kart hire to name but two. Swimming pool a good size and although it did get busy at times, it was free so can't grumble there.

WiFi is only available to in the complex but it is free of charge.

Park in general - Agree with some of the comments regarding the inadequate lighting at nights. We were only a stones throw from everything so it didn't bother us but I could see how it would if you were situated further afield.

Overall - Overall a good weekend was had by all of the party. Besides swimming and mini golf, our children entertained themselves so the lack of activities which other people complained about, again, didn't affect us. I would have liked to have seen the option of WiFi included in the caravans, even for a charge, instead of having to enter the complex for access.

Room Tip: Request a caravan in the Birch area as it's close to the complex.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

Dear gavo01

Thank you for sharing your holiday experience with us and potential guests; it was nice to hear about everything you captured in your review.

I am pleased to hear that you had a good weekend and was happy with your caravan; I am also pleased to let you know, that we have ordered larger TV’s for the caravans, these will be replacing the 19’inch TV’s over time. The WIFI is something we are currently accessing, the reason we have not been able to do it so far is due to the broadband in Cleethorpes not quite strong enough. This is something we are monitoring for an improvement.

We appreciate all feedback and are always looking at improving our site. I do apologise for the lighting, it is only with valuable feedback from our guests that we look into changing things within our park. Thank you again for your review, I hope you will return to us again and I will look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my visit. On arrival, was sent to a caravan that hadn't been cleaned, but this was immediately rectified and we were given an upgrade closer to the complex. Couldn't fault the staff or the place. Will go there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank winnie L
Thorpe H, Guest Relations Manager at Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2014

Dear winnie L

Thank you for your review. We will always rectify any issue as soon as possible. It’s so nice to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your visit and will be returning again, you are welcome to contact me for a quote. I look forward to welcoming in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Had a four night stay using the sun promotion again, it was my first time at Thorpe Park and it will not be my last.From the staff checking me in to any member of staff that l met they were all friendly and polite, l had booked a standard caravan and had been upgraded free of charge, the van was great lovely and clean beds made up, l was in a quiet area which l liked, it is a very large site with plenty of walk ways to the beach. I need a repair and everything was done and sorted in less than 1 hour.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 0alice1
Thorpe H, Guest Relations Manager at Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Dear 0alice1

Thank you for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you have enjoyed your first time with us and will be returning. It’s fantastic to hear that our team are all friendly and polite; they all work hard to achieve a high level of service. However, I am sorry that you needed a repair but I am glad it was sorted so quickly for you.

I look forward to welcoming you back soon; please don’t hesitate to call me for a quote.