Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$159
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$111
Ginnie's(Cleethorpes)
US$98
US$95
  • Breakfast included
The Yarborough Hotel(Grimsby)(Great Value!)
US$82
  • Restaurant
US$71
US$69
US$98
US$95
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,449 results
All reviewsswimming poolentertainment complexon siteprestige caravanburger kingthe main complexlazy riverevening entertainmentcarousel barpapa johnsgreat holidaycrazy golfwater walkersclimbing wallsoft play areaschool holidayszip wire
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

just returned from 3 nights with 2 kids and we had a great time. upgrading the caravan is absolutely worth it, we went for the retreat caravan and the sea views, short walk to the beach and the beach hut decor were perfect. lots to do... never a dull moment. caravan immaculate and offered every amenity you could want. we will be back!

Stayed: August 2014
Thorpe H, Guest Relations Manager at Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2014

Dear lucyRStockton
What a nice review, thank you for taking the time to write it. I am pleased your retreat caravan was lovely with a beautiful view of our beach. Glad you had plenty to do and absolutely loved it, I look forward to seeing you return to us soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

just come back from a fri/mon hol with grandkids there,park clean and tidy,everything on there for kids not to expensive either,caravan clean and tidy,staff very friendly shows for kids fabo,little free train around the park which the kids thought was ace,the pool, rapids i could go on and on,cleethorpes its self is amazing,no probs about coming back here again

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank crazygit

Dear crazygit
Thank you for leaving us a brilliant review. I am thrilled to read you had a great stay with us and that everything was clean and tidy including your accommodation. Sounds like your grandchildren absolutely loved the little perks like the free train and I am glad you love the area, I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

From the start caravan had to be re cleaned, and this was a Prestige, the best they had, after the inpector checked it again, it was said to be ok, but found dirty used tissues under the twin single room, shower and toilet needed bleaching and cleaning, has pubic hairs and poo on the back of the toilet is not what i expected, yet toilets had SANITISED cards on LMFAO!
The cutlery in the draw, tea spoons were sticky and unwashed, mirrors had fingerprints on all mirrors.
Since our last visit here, it seems the park has had some major staff changes, most were not very polite and seemed to ignore you while having a chat with the owner/privilege card users.
The site itself is normaly spick and span, not anymore, standards have dropped considerably, swimming pool and changing rooms, people dont take there shoes off, so you get grass cuttings and geese poo everywhere, no one enforces the shoes off rules, so the pool gets bits in too, shame, the only really nice people were the ones I remember from previous visits.

I know some owners, and there having bad times too, maybe haven are aiming for worst site and staff ever here? who knows, all I know is, I wont be coming back here again, going to try some other providers off holiday sites, anything related to Bourne is getting a wide berth....

Room Tip: Previous visits here 2013, 2011, Staff, Park and everything was spot on 10 out of 10, July 2014 very poor.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank James M
Thorpe H, Guest Relations Manager at Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2014

Dear James M

I cannot stress enough how sorry we are that you were disappointed with your accommodation during your stay. I am glad that the house keeping team were sent back to your van to rectify any issues however, I am saddened to read how you feel about our site. I assure you that our guest’s feedback, good or negative is of the utmost importance to us and where mistakes are made we are keen to resolve as quickly as possible. My greatest hope is that we could restore your faith in the Haven brand and I can only hope that you will give us that opportunity.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoy a week here lots to do and a great beach near by, and the food was great!

my one problem was that there was no phone signal anyway apart from the beach, I would have no bars to 2 bar throughout the site, this needs to be fixed!

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Thorpe H, Guest Relations Manager at Thorpe Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2014

Dear Jamiemce

I am thrilled you have had a nice get away. I am pleased you had lots to do with our beach right on our doorstep and I am delighted to hear the food was great. It is difficult to get signal round here due to the strength of broadband in the area. I hope this wasn’t too much inconvenience for you and I hope we will be welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Just returned from a weekend camping trip at Thorpe Park. We have been many times before in a caravan but this was our first experience camping.
The pitch was flat, area was clean and tidy and free from litter. The shower fascilities were clean and the shower was lovely and warm at all times. There was a washing-up area for pots and a tap for fresh water. The amenities are excellent for kids of all ages, plenty to keep us occupied through the thunder storms.
The only downfall was I felt it was slightly overpriced for a non-electric pitch, you do get your passes in the price but once into the aqua bar area only the swimming is free and all other rides/ activities have to be paid for! That is our only complaint but despite this we will definitely visit again.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Kezzer2013

Dear Kezzer2013
Thank you for your review. I am delighted to hear your first camping trip to our park was great fun. The team on park work hard to provide a clean and tidy park and I am pleased that the facilities were kept to the high standard we like to achieve. We have had some excellent weather until the thunder storm that suddenly happened and I am thrilled you had plenty to keep you occupied. I am sorry to hear about how you feel regarding the price, but despite that I am delighted you will return again.