“They couldnt do enough for us!”
Review of Figs

Figs
Ranked #4 of 148 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Figs is our small but exclusive restaurant situated in the heart of Cleethorpes.In addition to our menu we also offer daily fish specials which we have become renowned for.We are also great for celebrating a special occasion or company dinner and can cater upto 45 people.We take pride in our food quality and service at Figs to ensure that you have a great dining experience.
Reviewed 19 January 2013

We were messed about by another restaurant so at very short notice rang figs and said do you do afternoon tea. The reply was no but we can. It was outstanding! Really fresh bread, tasty fillings, scones and crem, beautiful meringues and delicous fancies and excellent coffee. service was great and plates refilled. We had a great afternoon, thank you very much

Reviewed 6 January 2013

were should we begin.............the food was out of this world, the service was brilliant - both Lisa & Steve the owners remembered our names and what we both drank!!!!! Nothing was too much trouble and you're made to feel so welcome.............so much so that we started there with lunch and stayed for the evening menu!!! lol BRILLIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT. We would give this restaurant a 100 out of 100................enough said i think :-))

Reviewed 26 November 2012

Visited figs for the first time,hadnt been before as thought it was a bit 'pricey' but saw an advert for a lunchtime offer £9.95 for two courses in the grimsby telegraph.I thought the portions might be small,how wrong was i !we struggled to eat both courses,which were presented nicely and tasted good.We will definitely be returning after christmas .

1  Thank Tasha D
Reviewed 25 November 2012 via mobile

Had such a lovely evening here, food was excellent and delicious. Service excellen also, i will be recomending it to all.

1  Thank meatie
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I live in Northampton and this was my second visit to this restaurant, my first was a few years ago when my partner suprised me for a romantic weekend away and we made reservations at Figs. Wow, the food was beautiful and the staff couldnt do enough for you to ensure that we enjoyed our meal. 2 weeks ago I found myself in this beautiful little village again on business and I made a detour to revisit Figs with a client. What has impressed me the most is the fact that even 2 years on the standard of menu (whilst changed from my first experience) was as good if not better than the first time around. They are a unique day/night operation and whilst they do not do your avarage cafe baguette, they do do a wonderful menu for all times of the day and like me I am sure you will not be dissappointed. My client was impressed and will be sure to go there again, so if like me you find yourself in this area do visit, the staff are so nice and I even managed to thank the chef for my experience who like everyone else had upmost professionalisum, something that does lack in and around this industry.