“Food good”

Price range: US$6 - US$39
Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Figs is our small but exclusive restaurant situated in the heart of Cleethorpes.In addition to our menu we also offer daily fish specials which we have become renowned for.We are also great for celebrating a special occasion or company dinner and can cater upto 45 people.We take pride in our food quality and service at Figs to ensure that you have a great dining experience.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Expensive but ok, ambiance a little odd, not intimate but not bistro either, whilst the food was ok the price is high and I found my meal sufficient in content but don't expect a feast

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Simply wanted somewhere to have a beer and chill for an hour and this place was perfect. A few olives and some warm bread, a nice cold Peroni and then a double espresso.... I could of quite easily stayed for the rest of the day.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Love it - small friendly restaurant along Cleethorpes front serving amazing fresh food (nothing pinged in a microwave here), the fish special of hake, langoustines and scallops was one of the best fish dishes I have ever had.
Strong mediteranean / Spanish influence with some of the dishes, lots of lovely seafood, great choice of wines hic, keep going back so that says it all.

1  Thank FifiOfGrimsby
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I'll keep it short and sweet.
Been here three times now, food always very tasty, service always brilliant.
May be a tad pricey but worth it for the experience

1  Thank Lois P
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have dined here on many occasions and we have never had cause to complain. As soon as we walked into the place we were treated to a warm welcome. Nothing was too much trouble and the staff are friendly and polite.

The food was excellent as usual. There had been a large party there in the afternoon and this meant I couldn't have my usual fish special, but did that spoil my evening? Not one bit, because there are at least another 5 choices on the menu that I like that I can choose from.

As for cost. Yes it may be comparable to some restaurants in the capital, but you do get what you pay for and as long as Figs is serving the quality of food they are serving I am happy to pay the cost.

We had a really happy and relaxed evening. In fact we are going back on Thursday for dinner as I know that Figs can be trusted to provide another excellent dining experience.