“Oasis in the desert of Cleethorpes”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Figs

Figs
Ranked #4 of 139 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$6 - US$39
Cuisines: European, British
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Figs is our small but exclusive restaurant situated in the heart of Cleethorpes.In addition to our menu we also offer daily fish specials which we have become renowned for.We are also great for celebrating a special occasion or company dinner and can cater upto 45 people.We take pride in our food quality and service at Figs to ensure that you have a great dining experience.
Northampton
“Oasis in the desert of Cleethorpes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Went with friends for a birthday celebration. Excellent food and service.The portions were rather large though so will have to miss dessert next time. I will be back though as this is a definite find.

1 Thank Paul8

“Lovely little restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

Lovely when we went for lunch, and even better when we went for dinner.

Beautiful food, great wine and friendly service. Worth every penny, and we will be back again soon.

Very busy place though so my tip would be to book, take your time and just enjoy it!

Loughborough, United Kingdom
“A breath of fresh air”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

In amongst all of the fast food cafés is the lovely Figs restaurant where we were able to chill out with a glass of wine whilst enjoying a great meal. The staff were friendly and attentive so all in all a great find.

• Visited June 2014
“Lovely”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Went for an evening meal to celebrate my son's 19th birthday. Although this was mentioned when I booked there was no recognition of this by staff which was a shame. However the food was delicious. My husband's antipasto was enough for a main course, the piri piri chicken was delicious but again the portion size was a little too much for a starter. My son enjoyed his shellfish cocktail with Virgin Mary shot and although my daughter didn't fancy any of the starters they brought her warm bread and butter. The fillet steak for main was cooked perfectly, the rack of lamb exactly the right shade of pink, the 'fat pig' burger was tender and full of flavour, and the hake fresh. Overall delicious food, large portion sizes so couldn't manage dessert. Only down size if I'm being picky was the size of the table, bit squashed for five adults, especially taking into account the large plate sizes.

Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Top Class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I went here for a meal with my sister and brother in law. The food was excellent, high quality, lots of choice, and plenty of it. The wine list is great, with something for everyone, and the deserts and to die for. Service is excellent, and the atmosphere is nice and relaxed. We'll definitely be going again.

1 Thank js2222