“Best Fish & Chips ever”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We were staying with a relative in Lincoln and wanted to a Fish Restaurant. We were recommended this place and told the price is worth the money. OMG ...we had a wonderful meal, fish so fresh, light and tasty and batter lovely and light. I had a small portion and the fish filled the plate. The staff were wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. We arrived at 11.30am for and early lunch, by the time we started eating it was full and queues out the door. Another visit is a must when next in Cleethorpes.

There are newer reviews for Steels CornerHouse Restaurant

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Always come here, very quick service, the tables are always clean, the ladies that work there are absolutely lovely! Always nice and chatty and friendly and always recognise you if you go there a lot. Food is always 10/10, great value for money and big portions. Wouldn't go to any other restaurant for nice traditional fish and chips!

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Staff really friendly nothing too much bother for any of them.

Food is brilliantly portioned and tasted even better. Place could do with a little up dating but still amazing

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely place to visit and the food is delicious, we all had fish and chips and pots of tea, the chips and fish were the best I've ever tasted we were recommended to go by our parents the place is spotless and very clean indeed the service was great too and the staff very friendly defo will be visiting again when we next on holiday

Reviewed 8 August 2014

Took my mum here the other day on recommendation from others. I have to say that it was superb. Very clean and tidy, friendly staff and massive portions.
Service was quick and there was an air of efficiency about the whole plaice (thats a pun!)
I was very pleased with the whole experience and have to say that the batter on the fish was just about the best I have ever tasted.
If there was to be a downside it would just be that access the toilets are on the first floor via stairs which some may struggle with but my spritely Ma aged 69 made it with a few leaps!

I highly recommend Steels and I will go back again