“Really disappointing”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had booked a table for my husbands birthday . I was so pleased as I rang this afternoon and was told 8.30 was available. Unfortunately my husband got caught in the delays on the m180 so we ran 10 minutes late.?At 8.27 we rang to say we were on our way to be told the kitchen closes at 8.30. We decided we wouldn't go as we didn't want to be rushed through our meal. Had we of been told this we wouldn't of booked. It was rude snd bad mannered and the booking shouldn't of been taken, we then had to look for somewhere else to eat. Thankfully we went to So Thai and had a wonderful evening.

5  Thank rebecca h

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been here with my family several times and have always enjoyed the pizzas. The olives and breads are also very good. The two pizzas and a bottle of wine for £25 is a good option too. The only improvement would be the seating area at the back of the restaurant which isn't as nice as the front.

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Every time I have visited Valeries the food has been excellent. As I like it so much I always have the same dish. I tagliatelle with cream, mushrooms and chicken, it's good. My partner tends to opt for a pizza and we share both dishes. The starters/dessert options aren't too expansive but the quality of the main is what it's all about. Looking forward to our next visit.

1  Thank Bluebriefs
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I have been going to Val's for a number of years, but never written a review. Both myself and my girlfriend booked in for a treat meal last night.. 27/6/14. It was packed as usual, but sat down straight away and ordered drinks. We then ordered lasagne and my girlfriend chicken salad with garlic bread and chips. The food as always is impeccable, along with the service also. Keep up the great work, and your staff are a credit too you...Best Wishes Dave Grimsby Audi.

1  Thank bigusdavuss
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my fiancee went while on holiday we went for 3 course but only ended up having a main as the menu had little to pick from sadly compared to other Italian restaurants we've been to, but the food we orders was very nice couldn't fault to quality of the food, price was reasonably for quality compared to other Italian restaurants...just need more on the menu for starts and deserts....we both said we would eat there again if they got a bigger choice of starts and deserts....

1  Thank Nathan A