“Fantastic Mediterranean feel”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Dined on a warm summers evening. The restaurant was packed but the lovely hostess managed to squeeze us in. We were told we could keep the table for an hour and a half but were not rushed out of the door!
Thoroughly enjoyed!

1  Thank AJLK

Reviewed 10 August 2014

It was a sunny afternoon in Cleethorpes and we were overwhelmed with pleasant surprise to find this oasis of culinary delights and friendly service nestling on a beach front that could be otherwise compared to a chav-infested desert of nastiness.
Antipasti starter was absolutely amazing, and fares better than other restaurants charging twice the price.
The risotto main special was beautifully presented, however the rice was just a little undercooked - otherwise, delicious!
We found the serving staff to be warm and engaging and if we ever find ourselves in the hellhole that is Cleethorpes beach front again, we will return.

NB :- just to clarify and correct myself, the restaurant is not actually on the promenade with the arcades.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

We called in today for lunch, totally on the spur of the moment. The food was excellent and very fresh. So different to the normal pub and restaurant meals in our local town.

We worth a visit and even a special trip.

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I had booked a table for my husbands birthday . I was so pleased as I rang this afternoon and was told 8.30 was available. Unfortunately my husband got caught in the delays on the m180 so we ran 10 minutes late.?At 8.27 we rang to say we were on our way to be told the kitchen closes at 8.30. We decided we wouldn't go as we didn't want to be rushed through our meal. Had we of been told this we wouldn't of booked. It was rude snd bad mannered and the booking shouldn't of been taken, we then had to look for somewhere else to eat. Thankfully we went to So Thai and had a wonderful evening.

5  Thank rebecca h
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have been here with my family several times and have always enjoyed the pizzas. The olives and breads are also very good. The two pizzas and a bottle of wine for £25 is a good option too. The only improvement would be the seating area at the back of the restaurant which isn't as nice as the front.