“pants service”

Valentino's
Ranked #43 of 141 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We went to this restaurant this week and unfortunately it was not very clean. My meal was OK-ish but my partner said the lasagne was like tasteless cardboard. The plates and cutlery weren't too clean and the speakers and surroundings were covered in dust. Someone had thrown a brick through the window and the toilets were grubby. The waiters were nice and friendly enough but they really need to spruce the place up.
London, United Kingdom
“pants service”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Having ordered a takeaway it arrived a hour later.The pizza was freezing so i rang them back,10 mins later they fetched me another but i sent back a 12 inch and i got a 10 inch for my troubles.go figure.

• Visited May 2014

Lincolnshire, UK.
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

The bad reviews are a real shame because we went (took our kids) and the first thing that struck us was the very fabulous owner/waiter/chef! What a great character, even if you didnt love the food just the man himself makes it worthy a visit. Like a cross between Sylvester Stallone and Bobby Ball! The decor is just as flamboyant but now for the food. Cant comment on the bad reviews as everyone speaks as they find but we all LOVED our food. Everything was fresh, kids ate everything as did we. Couldnt fault it and we will be going again for sure. : )

• Visited February 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NEVER AGAIN”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

We initially thought it was going to be a nice little Italian restaurant, but this was anything but. The food came out before we got any drinks......one of the drinks was meant to be an alcoholic cocktail, it had never seen alcohol in its life. The garlic mushroom starter came with coleslaw and side salad all in one plate. The mushrooms where swimming in oil. We ordered fillet steak for main course, it was massively over cooked with what seemed to be a strange sauce. We don't normally write reviews but seen as though my girlfriend has been on the toilet for the last half hour, we thought we had best warn people. PLEASE DON'T GO THERE. Oh, and the food was VERY expensive. Absolutely disgusting, and we will be contacting the food standards agency to report them and their lack of hygiene responsibility.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Rachel A
Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
“Depends”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 via mobile

If you are British and you never been in Italy you make like all the food served...Instead if you have been in italy at least one time in your life you will understand why I am saying that....food is alright but not really italian..there is also something more in it that in italy is not there....the man working in with his hat is friendly and he is a good person...as we say in italy if you want to eat the real food..eat it in the same country..made abroad it is always different....and most of the time in worse...

Sussex
“Game for a laugh....”
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I really must give the owner of this place ten out of ten for trying, I too had the ravioli and yes it was out of a tin and swimming in grease, I thought the whole experience was hilarious, I actually think the owner thinks he is italian, it was so bad it was good if you see what I mean. I think he would have a fantastic career on stage...... I even left a tip...

• Visited September 2013