“Family day out”
Review of Pleasure Island - CLOSED

Pleasure Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pleasure Island family theme park is full of rides and attractions that can be enjoyed by the whole family. From toddlers to grandparents, there's something for everyone. One of the great things about Pleasure Island is that the family group need never be separated, as there are so many family activities. Apart from the many family rides, such as the Mini Mine train, the Whirly Twirl and the traditional Carousel, our wonderful shows are professionally produced to provide all round family entertainment.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Fantastic day was had by all. Lots for everyone. Adults , children and teenagers. Refreshments was reasonably priced too. The 2.5hrs journey was well worth it. :)

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Kids got some half price vouchers of internet so it only cost a tenner each .They spent 5 hours in there.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went to the park during the Easter break and found it rather empty which was an added bonus as we did not have to queue for any rides. Slightly limited on food offerings but still plenty for the kids and not overly expensive. There was more than enough rides for my 2 boys (age 6 and 4) we spent over 5 hours going on rides etc.. The park is well spaced out and on a nice day was pleasant enough to sit out doors and admire them boating lakes, farms and the shows that were on offer. The Seal lions were absolutley great and kept us all entertained. The entrance fee is £19.50 per person but fortunatley my 4 year old didnt have to pay as he was just on the line for free entry, but upon leaving the park we were given a voucher for reduced entry for later on in the year and will be using it when we return to the area in July. All in all a good day out was had by all and I would recommend the park to all young families.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Pleasure Island is a theme park that has lots of activities for all the family. There are 7 white knuckle rides (Hydro Max is my personal favourite) along with more than a handful of family attractions such as the ever popular Mini Mine Train and plenty of childrens rides. In the more recent years, Pleasure Island has added some animals into the park by adding a petting farm and tractor ride - adding new activities for especially animal lovers to take advantage from. The park is also home to a number of shows including the famous Sealion and Parrot Shows.

One of the great things about Pleasure Island is that the queues are not too long so there is plenty of repeat rides available. The staff are lovely and the park is always kept tidy. It is very rare that you see litter on the floor which is excellent.

Overall with the price being under £20, I do think the park offers great value for money - even more so if you purchase a season ticket. The park also hosts a number of events throughout the year so be sure to check the website out.

In my eyes it is a hidden gem and has some of the most unique rides in the country. It is a must especially if your looking for something to do whilst on holiday/day visiting in cleethorpes.

2  Thank allenbysreviews
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I visited this site in aprill and it was nearly empty (this being a good thing I cant stand to que).
The kids loved it and watching the sealion show was amazing, we paid a extra £20 to have the seal experiance, it lasted about 15 min and again the kids loved feeding the sealion and making it do tricks.
woiuld recomend but for children only as most of the rides are rather tame but my 8 and 9 year old loves them, I will be back again later in the year.