“thrills all round”
Review of Pleasure Island - CLOSED

Pleasure Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Pleasure Island family theme park is full of rides and attractions that can be enjoyed by the whole family. From toddlers to grandparents, there's something for everyone. One of the great things about Pleasure Island is that the family group need never be separated, as there are so many family activities. Apart from the many family rides, such as the Mini Mine train, the Whirly Twirl and the traditional Carousel, our wonderful shows are professionally produced to provide all round family entertainment.
Reviewed 8 August 2014

great way to spend a day, the park is not over big and there are rides for all ages and ones for the more daring members of the group and calm ones for those who like to keep their feet and stomach on the ground. There are also shows going on during the day to sit for 1/2 hour and watch, they also take the Tesco vouchers here so change up before you come.

1  Thank taisonSuffolk

Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

Very expensive for what they have on offer. Not good for younger children below age 5. Staff all very young and not interested in kids..even though it's a family day out?! Rides all look very old and shabby. Most food places are grubby and full of litter/flies and no staff. definitely not worth the money.

1  Thank Feastlover
Reviewed 6 August 2014

we are pencioners who took our grandaughter age 5 here. i must say we had a super day but not enough time to see everything. the staff from arriving to coming home where the most well mannered and helpfull staff we have met in a long time. they helped us with whatever we asked always with a smile. we will definetly go again thank you to such good staff.

1  Thank marie234
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went to this fun park whilst I was staying at Haven. Even though it was high season the queues were not too long. A good mixture of rides for both younger and older children. Places to eat and the admission price was reasonable. Altogether a very good experience and will certainly go again

Reviewed 4 August 2014

went on a sunny day whilst staying at Thorpe park next door. Caters for all ages, not all white knuckle rides in one place so encourages you to walk around the park. No queues the day we went. Good value family day out. I did forget my proof of disability living allowance for my son and was a tad disappointed I had to pay full price as he hardly went on anything and neither did I BUT my own fault and my two 12 year olds made up for it I am sure!