“everything wonderful”
Review of Browns Rooms

Browns Rooms
Ranked #3 of 25 Cleethorpes B&B and Inns
Reviewed 7 August 2014

absolutely everything; from the bucket of tea on my arrival to the naughtiest ever hollandaise sauce on my breakfast; and all things inbetween.
like the decor, hot water, a lovely fresh comfy bed, homely feel yet very high standard of service, ease of parking, seconds from the beach but in a very quiet side street, even the tide in and the sand soft [I don't think Rebekah did that, although I wouldn't be surprised to find she had]. all simply brilliant

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Brown's Rooms deserves its top rating, it is a spotlessly clean bright, friendly B&B with all the little extras that make your stay special. My twin room was spacious with a sparkling en-suite shower room, comfortable bed with beautiful bed linen and down duvet, hair drier, soft towels, complimentary toiletries and courtesy tray.
In the sunny breakfast room I had a lovely breakfast of Greek yoghurt with honey and fresh fruit, a cooked breakfast and a big pot of tea to set me up for the day.
Rebekah was the perfect host and the pot of tea and slice of cake on arrival was unexpected and very welcome. The location just a couple of minutes from the promenade yet in a quiet residential area with parking was ideal, a fabulous place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank scousemouse
Reviewed 5 July 2014

It is not everyday that you have fresh roses in your room, but, it's the small quality things that count at Brown's Rooms in Cleethorpes, what a warm welcome to a lovely small room with en suite facilities and high quality Linen . Breakfast , lovely kippers and poached eggs for me and smoked haddock on spinach for my wife ,hollandaise sauce on the side. Well done Rebekah and Tim you made our stay

Room Tip: There are only two rooms both very good
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank johnboyrh2
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I stayed at Brown's for 4 nights at the end of May and I loved everything about it!
Rebekah and Tim were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.
My accommodation was the Green Room which was spacious and comfortable and had every amenity I could have required. Everywhere was spotlessly clean and the modern shower room was perfectl.
Breakfast was an absolute treat with plenty of choice (smoked salmon, poached eggs and Rebekah's homemade hollandaise sauce was scrumptious!
I wouldn't consider staying anywhere else should I find myself in the area again. Thanks Rebekah & Tim!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank smcStockport_UK
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My family and I stayed at Browns Rooms on Friday night. The place was perfect. The welcome was very warm and friendly and we instantly felt at home, the room (the White Room) was beautiful and enormous - more than comfortable for 4 of us in a double and 2 single beds, breakfast was plentiful and delicious, Rebekah put up with me disappearing off for a run and then coming back to use the shower before we checked out and she was a mine of information and tips about the area and suggested some lovely places for us to see and eat while we were in Cleethorpes too. It really felt like nothing was too much trouble.

I wouldn't hesitate to book to stay there again and heartily recommend it to all.

Room Tip: I only saw the White Room but would recommend it for a family to share.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Absolutely loved Brown's. We felt comfortable and relaxed as soon as we arrived. The room was perfectly sized and furnished. As we departed it felt like we were leaving friends behind (our 4 year old sulked as we had to leave Rebekah) Breakfast was delicious- a good combination of healthy and the full English. We will definitely return and would recommend this B & B wholeheartedly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine002
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Cozy, luv'ly and all around just perfect. Brown's Rooms gives you everything you need. A delightful atmosphere and warm feeling all around will make you fall in love with the place and Rebecca herself. Great breakfast with lots of variety that's served with a sweet smile every morning in the beautiful li'l dining room will make sure you won't regret waking up. Comfortable beds and grand interior design... Everything was just the way I could've asked for it to be. Please, do yourself a favour and reserve yourself a room at Brown's Rooms if you're visiting Cleethorpes. You will not regret it. ♥

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends