“shopping & lunch trip with a friend”

The Notts Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 141 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$7 - US$21
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
lincolnshire
“shopping & lunch trip with a friend”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

we were on a recent shopping trip in cleethorpes sea view street when we asked one of the shop keepers were to eat ,& they reccomend this place it was a lovely meal I had jacket potato with prawn & crayfish tails which came with salad ,my friend had the homemade steak pie with fresh veg & chips which she said was lovely, we both had a soft drink & i think it came to £18! the restaraunt is upstairs (very narrow & steep so not really suitable for all ) but the room looks out onto the seafront would definatley recomend this restaraunt stairs & all !

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank lizLincolnshire

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Freshest most delicious fish I've ever had!!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Me and a colleague travelled from Newcastle to Cleethorpes today on business, calling into here for our lunch, initially we didn't have high hopes but on walking into the restaurant we were amazed, the place is immaculate, modern furniture and a calm atmosphere! Service cannot be faulted and the fish and chips was tremendous, my colleague is a chef by trade and even he had to admit the fish was the freshest and most tender fish he has ever had, in a light yet crunchy batter!
Utterly outstanding!!
If in ever back in the area I will 100% be back!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Gemmadobey
tetney
“Just Lovely”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My eleven year old grandson says they are the best fish and chips he has ever had!! We have eaten here three times now and never had a bad meal.

Visited January 2014
Aylesbury
“Thoroughly good evening”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

My brother booked for all the family to go and celebrate my mothers 70th birthday, although a Grimsby lass I left many years ago and moved down south, when my brother said he had booked the notts I was like oh ok thinking it was just a pub from distant memories of drinking in cleethorpes,
On our arrival we was greeted with friendly smiles by the waitresses and shown to our table, the service was first class and the food was excellent and desserts to die for, I would recommend the notts to everyone and will be going back next time I visit GY,really good night had by all. Thank you

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Mandy S
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“The Notts has still got it!”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Impromptu visit on Thursday evening, service attentive, knowledgeable about the menu, had two courses, absolute perfection. Very pleasant intimate restaurant with a fabulous menu.

• Visited April 2014