“Excellent food and great ambiance”
Review of Petit Delight

Petit Delight
Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We use only the finest ingredients, expertly prepared by our top chefs.Our brasserie is styled upon a bustling Parisian brasserie, where naturally flowing 'joie de vivre' will enthuse family and friends as a great meeting place. With the focus being on top quality ingredients, great taste and friendly, attentive service, Petit Delight delivers delicious, vibrant, yet effortless results, in relaxed and informal settings.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent food and great ambiance”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Went here for first time with another couple, great liitle restaurant, good menu choice and excellent service and ambiance. Would recommend this above all others in Cleethorpes

Visited November 2013

Grimsby, England, United Kingdom
“What a delight!”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I have read and heard such a lot of this restaurant so thought it would be good to try it out. I was not disappointed.I arrived early but no problem to the most delightful waitress who was so helpful with all my needs. There was a good choice on the menu but I opted for the steak and chips with salad and pepper sauce. I would definitely return again and would thank the very lovely waitress who served me (us) she was so helpful and polite.

• Visited November 2013
Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“Try the delicatessen”
Reviewed 13 November 2013

Attached to the bistro & with the same high standard of delicious French inspired food. I just fancied a treat for dinner so went to this gorgeous little shop. Lots to select from I had individual homemade quiche & slice of incredible chocolate mousse style cake. Really tasty & reasonable prices too Plenty of other beautiful things to pick from including a stunning cheese "Delice de bourgoune" Highly recommended

• Visited November 2013
Leeds
“Faultless Afternoon Tea”
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

This is an absolute gem of a place and our afternoon tea was a delight indeed. The waitress spent a long time talking about the sorts of sandwiches we might like and when the selection arrived it was amazing. The Brie and onion quiche was our favourite, along with the goats cheese and sundries tomato croissant. There was one sandwich which seemed a bit of a lazy option of cheese and tomato which let the platter down slightly. The desserts were joyous, and for £30 for two it was good value for money. The decor of this place makes you feel that you are actually in France, but it is the staff that are the real gems here. We spent a long time chatting to the owner about how she set up this place after living in France and she gave us a guided tour. What a lovely woman! The outside area and private dining room and function room are sumptuous. We felt like long lost friends and we got a hug and a kiss on the way out! If you go to Cleethorpes you absolutely must visit this unique place. I have got my fingers crossed that they will open their next branch in Leeds, I'd never be away from it!

Market Rasen, United Kingdom
“Petit Perfect”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

A visit to Petit Delight for lunch led immediately to a reservation for a jazz evening the following evening. We were delighted with the lunch - croissant montagnard and a panini - and the service was top-notch, prompt and friendly. After lunch, we didn't want dessert or coffee but were still reassured to take our time, no hurry to leave the table. We loved the attempt at a French ambience, the decor and artwork. Can't wait to return for this quality plus live jazz!