“Best meal out for years!”
Review of Petit Delight

Petit Delight
Ranked #13 of 144 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$14 - US$27
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We use only the finest ingredients, expertly prepared by our top chefs.Our brasserie is styled upon a bustling Parisian brasserie, where naturally flowing 'joie de vivre' will enthuse family and friends as a great meeting place. With the focus being on top quality ingredients, great taste and friendly, attentive service, Petit Delight delivers delicious, vibrant, yet effortless results, in relaxed and informal settings.
Reviewed 4 April 2014

First visit this week and 4 of us upstairs in main dining room. Staff were fab and the food was just gorgeous, beautifully presented, a real treat! Didn't know about the early bird 3 courses for £20 so this was added bonus! Can't wait to go back, not one criticism, thank you to the very friendly staff and compliments to the very capable chef!

1  Thank Slippsy
There are newer reviews for Petit Delight

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Petit Delight is by far the most lovely place to dine in Cleethorpes. Whether you just nip in for a morning coffee, a light bite, or taste their delicious food from their upstairs a la carte or downstairs menu, you will not be disappointed.

My family and I visited one Friday afternoon for a 3 course meal in the downstairs restaurant and were looked after by the attentive staff from the second we walked in the door. The menu is varied catering for all, and all of the dishes are beautifully presented. The food itself is delicious and it is clear that much hard work has gone in to the invention and making of each dish. The fishcakes which I had for starter were delicious and perfectly seasoned. We all had steaks for main course which again were perfect and for the price the portions are plentiful.

Costing £13.95 for 2 courses and £16.95 for 3 courses this is one of the best priced restaurants in the area, especially for the quality of the food, everything is freshly prepared and home made, which is nice to see. The desserts especially are delicious!

The restaurant is always busy demonstrating its success, I would recommend you book if you are wanting to dine, but in no way do the staff rush you and there is no hustle and bustle, the environment is calm and an enjoyable one to be in. The waiting on staff are friendly and have a good knowledge of the wine and food, they do a good job of looking after their customers.

Thank you for a lovey lunch Petit Delight, we will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Bethanie P
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I had a lovely early Saturday evening meal in the upstairs restaurant at Petit Delight, the food was excellent, a good menu, my main course was pretty much perfection I would say, I couldn't fault a thing. I had the pork with black pudding it was delicious. My only slight disappointment was the dessert menu (I gave it a miss) and the cheese board was a bit of a let down for one of our party.
The décor in the restaurant is fantastic, we all love it, the staff were brill too, attentive and welcoming and looked happy to be there which is nice to see, our waitress apologised to us on leaving as there was a rowdy party in, obviously nothing to do with the restaurant, they were just having a good time, but I thought it was considerate of her to mention it. The staff in the bistro downstairs also acknowledged us on arriving and leaving too. All in all a great night, I would highly recommend an evening out here and look forward to going back.

1  Thank julier27
Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews and I concur that service is poor. Food may well be good but as for a night out it was lacking. Was not made to feel special and there was little atmosphere.

1  Thank Tannysmithers
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Three of us went for afternoon lunch on Friday and was very impressed with the quality of food and the service we received. We all had the three course menu which was well priced at just under £17. My only gripe would be the cost of the beer of just under £4 for a small bottle.

1  Thank Caramac282