“Suprised!”

Ranked #16 of 155 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We use only the finest ingredients, expertly prepared by our top chefs.Our brasserie is styled upon a bustling Parisian brasserie, where naturally flowing 'joie de vivre' will enthuse family and friends as a great meeting place. With the focus being on top quality ingredients, great taste and friendly, attentive service, Petit Delight delivers delicious, vibrant, yet effortless results, in relaxed and informal settings.
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Fiancé took me here for afternoon tea. Didn't think I'd like it (afternoon tea not really being my 'thing'). Was pleasantly surprised, food was excellent, drinks were very good too. Would go back here anytime. Excellent service and very high quality!

1  Thank Rob B

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Reservation made for four people with plenty of notice.
On arrival the table offered as reserved for us was on the thoroughfare through from the main door (which was open, so draughty) the rear area and the bar.The waitress was bemused when we would not accept the table and offered no alternative, hence we walked away .We were made very welcome at The Spice Hut in the market place,where we had an excellent table with excellent service and food.
Sort your seating out is our message to Petit Delight!!!at least attempt to rearrange furniture if necessary!

3  Thank Michaelwarren1048
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We visited here on 26/7/14 Cleethorpes was heaving due to the air show; this was a little calm oasis.
My husband had Galette royale and I had the Panini poulet with fries did not expect food this good in Cleethorpes. The service, quality and value for money were exceptional.
We will definitely return here

1  Thank Win R
Reviewed 29 July 2014

This is my second visit to petit delight. The first time I visited was when they first opened and I couldn't have been more complimentary of it!

My partner and I have been meaning to get back since, and finally managed to get some free time together last week! The service was fine, not especially amazing but fine. The food however wasn't great. Neither of us could finish our food due to the massive amount of salt on it! The chips were chips and the salad was salad, but the steak was massively over seasoned! I work in hospitality and I don't like to complain, but I will definitely be going elsewhere for the rare opportunity I get to get out in the future.

3  Thank Kurt J
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I have been for lunch here twice recently, and on both occasions it was warm enough to sit outside in the courtyard. The food was very nice and I have no complaints about the service. My friend and I shared the antipasti, with bread, and a portion of fries. With a glass of wine each and a coffee it came to around £11 a head, so not cheap, but good value for what we had