“Ok but will try elsewhere on next visit”
Review of Seaway Restaurant

Seaway Restaurant
Ranked #123 of 156 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Fish and Chip restaurant and take away
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

Visited on a Wednesday evening constant flow of customers. Served with no problem average fish and chips nothing to rave about though! There are plenty of others in the area so I would try another next time as I found the fish had a bit too much residue fat in the batter. Big enough portions!

2  Thank stuartnnikki

Reviewed 8 May 2014

My 10 yr old daughter who has a fish allergy was treated terribly as ther was nothing she cud eat ther as they had no pies or jackets or chips which is wot she wud normally eat from a fish n chip shop, wen asked if we could get her soming from next door fish shop they agreed wen we bought the food bk we wer looked at like hawks. 4 different staff members harassed us and totally denied that they sed we can get food from another shop. It was traumatising for my child who felt threatened and belittled a terrible experience.

8  Thank Meenakas
Reviewed 24 April 2014

It was good friday and We was waiting to go into the reataraunt but thought we would go for takeaway instead,well the the service and food was excellent,the lad down the front frying produced piping hot food wich was excellent the fish was cooked to perfection,would highly recommened seaway 10/10

3  Thank Bishopkkkkkk
Reviewed 23 April 2014

The service was disgusting practically got started on because of my order being wrong, didn't get time to fully say what our order was before she walked away and still got the order wrong, disgusting how the staff talked and food was that bad I wouldn't feed it too my dog and when asking for scraps got snapped at very quickly there aren't any never going back

4  Thank Anonymous124sea
Reviewed 16 April 2014

After visiting cleethorpes late this afternoon with friends we decided to eat in at this specific restaurant and as soon as we walked in it was horrendous, just a few bullet points at how bad the customer service and food was.....

*we weren't shown to a table just shouted to "go over there"

*the manager then made us feel uncomfortable when we sat somewhere she didn't want us to be (giving funny looks and mumbling under her breath)

*she took half our order then walked off without asking if complete (it wasn't)

* we had no cutlery/condiments on our table so when food did arrive we had to wait for these causing food to go colder then it already was

*the sausages were plastic like and really hard to cut/chew like they'd been cooked about 5 times

* LASTLY, throughout our whole time there other staff members were hoovering and dusting other tables whilst we was eating which wasn't pleasant as the noise from the Hoover blocked out chit chat amongst friends during dinner and the smell of cleaning products/Polish was really off putting!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share my views at how unhappy I was with the service and food and p.s I'm now feeling very under the weather and cannot stop being sick - got to blame the food

Enjoy!