The Dovedale Hotel and Restaurant
Ginnie's(Cleethorpes)
Arlana Guest House(Cleethorpes)
Nottingham Hotel(Cleethorpes)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsjacuzzi bathfour poster bedfamily roomsunday lunchwell stocked bart bone steakincluding breakfasta small car parklovely mealcooked to perfectionsea frontbed linenfull english breakfastrosedalebtseafrontgrimsby
Reviewed 7 May 2013

A perfect little hotel located in between town and the beach, less than 3 mins walk to either.
Hotel is great, Staff very friendly and helpful.
Only issue I had was the rooms. Have been visiting now on and off for 3 years and paint is starting to peel on baths etc and leaky shower - Could do with a small upgrade/revamp. Also the Bunk Bed Ladder was squeaky and missing a screw and the Wooden Bunks v squeaky too - We ended up lifting the mattress onto the floor during the night to make things quieter.
Food was 1st Class as usual with a friendly and helpful service. Had breakfast each day included in the price and had one 3 hour 3 course evenig meal which was impeccable.

Room Tip: Avoid the Bunk Beds if you have kids
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2013

As soon as we pulled up at the front doors we knew it was going to be really nice time and lovely in side. And we was right, only stayed in a standard double room but it was big enough for the 2of us it was all so very clean so good job to how every cleaned it. Christian who worked behind the bar was such a nice guy a big thumbs up to him :). I will be staying again and hopefully be seeing Christian again as well he made us feel so welcome because as me and my partner was the only young ones there.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2013

We arrived early for our check in at 11:15, was nicely welcomed and asked if we needed to leave our bags, in the hotel whilst checkin was ready for 14:00. We arrived back at 13:20 to get a drink and and the room was ready, also has a choice between balcony or 4 poster bed, we went for the balcony as i am a smoker myself. Spa bath in both rooms, with olenty of jets. 38"-42" lcd tv's. 4 1/2* for me :) it was the best weekend getaway ive hadvin years!

• Stayed: April 2013
2  Thank kyrnyckyj
Reviewed 19 April 2013

After booking a B and B online which turned out to be a doss house ...my mum and me who had travelled 6 hours to come to a wedding the next day stumbled upon this lovely little hotel. The rooms are lovely and the decor in the reception and restaurant was very modern. We had dinner in the hotel and the food was making..best chips I have had in a long time!
Even though we were "walk ins" we did not get ripped off and got the Internet rate for the rooms. Visit this hotel and you will not be disappointed

Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank junieclooney
Reviewed 10 March 2013

This is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in for the money. My wife also agrees and between us we have stayed In 4 & 5 star accomidation around the world. Some idiots diss this place but I think you get what you pay for. The Breakfast is very good, evening meals are great and I recommend the pigeon breast starter and lobster thermidor main as they are Devine. The whiskey collection is good and the jucuzzui was great. I do not know what some people expect for the money. They obviously live in a different world to me. Go here its fab

• Stayed: March 2013