“Excellent Ice Cream”

Jade's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #4 of 4 Dessert in Cleethorpes
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Some of the best vanilla ice cream I've had, with excellent value for money. It was the longest its ever taken me to finish an ice cream with very generous scoops.

There are newer reviews for Jade's Ice Cream Parlour

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Scoops Is the only place that makes their own gelato ice cream in this area, they have about 30 flavours and are all delicious, the staff are friendly and helpful. They also do chocolate sorbet which is the best sorbet I have ever tasted, crepes and Belgian waffles, I love it here and will be going back again.

Reviewed 30 September 2013

A wnt ere wen it woz a ded nice day. sat outzide got reet nice tan n ad a lush day. da icescream was da best icescream av ever ad !! I ad chocolate n ma bf ad strawberrys coz e dunt like chocolate so we woz both ded appy ! we must ov bin sat der 4 bout 3 hourz n saw loadz of ppl walkin past it woz fun ppl wotching. fanks so much 4 a ded gd day fanks agen !!

2  Thank Mia G
Reviewed 21 September 2013

The seats are now cleaned during the day leaving ice cream etc on the seats and tables. We order a can of vimto and was served a can with mould growing around the rim straight from the fridge. The can was replaced and the mould coated one then wiped ready to sell on to the next person. Not hygienic is it?

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Lovely ice cream, typical prices. I would say this is one of the best ice cream parlours in Cleethorpes. Helpful young staff who do a great job as the place gets very busy in the summer period. Always the place I visit if I fancy an ice cream treat.