“Chinese food at its best”
Review of Asian Kitchen - CLOSED

Asian Kitchen
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Had a great experience at this restaurant. Friendly atmosphere and staff with amazing customer service. I wasnt sure on what to eat and was recommended my choice by the waiter and I must say it was the best chinese food I have tasted at a great price. Would definitely recommend this place

1  Thank Niicki

Reviewed 8 August 2012

A small cosy restaurant, food was really good for the money , the service from the host was entertaining and efficient. The whole family went and was made very welcome. The thai dishes were exceptional and the drink were reasonably priced too.
Next time we visit we will definitely return, only criticism it is a bit hard to find, but a real gem.

Reviewed 6 August 2012

Well almost everything went wrong here. Mis-spelled drinks on the menu, didn't even offer what they said they had, lipstick on the tacky carling glasses (i've payed for premium bottled lager, would like something better than a carling glass). Forgot pancakes for our duck pancakes, served the wrong rice with my thai curry (egg fried!?), wren't that friendly. To make matters worse we were one of only two parties there, how hard is it?! Food was average at best...wow. The only good thing was fairly reasonable prices and the host showing some interest at the end of the meal (really he was trying to persuade us to come back). Sorry if this is a rare experience but ours was appalling. My friend had to get up three times to attract the attention of the waiter. Nightmare.

Reviewed 2 August 2012

Along with several of my colleagues I ate here and found the whole experience great. The food was excellent and the service also was equally as good. Often when eating in a big group you find that the food can take an age to arrive but this was very quick and the fresh napkins, regular fresh supplies of rice etc was a nice touch. I would thoroughly recommend the Asian Kitchen

2  Thank addicted-traveller
Reviewed 1 August 2012

Recently discovered this gem of a restaurant on Cleethorpes seafront. They serve an array of Chinese and Thai food using the freshest of ingredients. The place is cosy, nicely decorated and the service by the Simon and his team was friendly and very efficient. My favourite has to be the salt and pepper squid and the Pad Thai.. Also look out for the specials board- excellent!! I recommend this to all who enjoy the distinct taste of the orient..