“great place”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
A TripAdvisor Member
“great place”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

i went to your.cafe with agroup of adults with learning disabilities what pleasent staff great food value for money recommend it to anyone everyone commented how good it was and how they enjoyed it .

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

yorkshire
“good value”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

i went with a group of adults with learning disabilities. the staff were fantastic didn't talk down to my clients or talk to me. lunch time deal was perfect for them and fish was cooked fresh for us. recommended it to another colleague but was always full and couldn't get it

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank lizzierich
“Eat elsewhere!”
Reviewed 3 March 2013 via mobile

Decided to take my wife here because from the outside it looks like a lovely little Chippy situated in a cute Victorian-esque building. Enjoy the façade and the architecture as this is the only enjoyment you will receive. Following a wait of approximately 10 minutes for two portions of chips, one with curry sauce, I took my seat. Much to my suprise I nearly slipped off it... T'was many moons ago it saw soap and water. Tucking into my frighteningly overcooked chips I was suprised that I forgot to add vinegar. But I'm sure I already had!! Much to my everlasting memory, it was very watered down to an extent that must be awarded... Sparse too was the serving of curry sauce. And don't be contented that a complaint will rectify any problems. The youthful staff hardly have the energy to muster up a grumble, and continue to work through what must be a very difficult hangover only truly capable of providing vacant expressions and more burnt chips. Avoid this place and go somewhere else. I'll end on a plus for this chippy... At least it didn't give us food poisoning. Well done on that!!

2 Thank Quirky_biker