“lovely cafe but beware often booked up”
Review of Oliver's Eatery

Oliver's Eatery
Ranked #4 of 167 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Oliver's Eatery and Jonny Donuts! We serve a fantastic selection of superb homemade cakes and pies, along with a variation of excellent hot and cold meals! Our afternoon teas are a popular favourite and are an absolute must try! We are a family owned and run business consisting of propriators Jonathan and Debbie Dacombe and their two sons Oliver and Sam, who are often found in the restaurant offering a helping hand or serving fantastic whippy ice-creams. Oliver's Eatery and Jonny Donuts pride ourselves on offering a superb quality of services in a contemporary and fashionable surrounding with a welcoming family atmosphere.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Love this café returned for my husbands fave American breakfast, beware though often looks empty only to walk in and find most of the tables are reserved shortly.
Breakfasts were nice and service ok but was let down by food (this is first time) overcooked eggs which is a tiny thing, to be fair didn't want to fuss but did let it down a bit, ive always had beautiful food here before.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Fantastic freshly cooked food, quick and polite service and great value. Five adults and three children all ate there last weekend and everyone was happy with the experience. We all had different meals - Full English, Gammon, Scampi, Hot Dogs, fish and chips and chicken casserole, mmmmmmm! The HUGE desserts had to be taken home because we were all too full. Make sure you book in advance so you do not lose out.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

We visit Oliver's regularly as a family through the year, the service is always consistnatly good, especially Amy. The restaurant is always clean and tidy, a welcome atmosphere and the good choice is fantatsic, a wide range of dishes from breakfast to home cooked specials. Our children are always happy with their selection too. The price is reasonable, we look forward to returning again soon!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I visit Olivers on a regular basis.As usual I receive the friendliest and most curteous of greetings. Both the staff and the management bend over backwards to give you good service and is supported by the facts that the food here is always good.Complaints here are very rare if any however everything is done to make you feel welcome and your custom appreciated.The restaurant is available for private functions if arranged in good time as special care is taken out to decorate the place with any decorations that may be needed in the case of Birthdays etc.I always enjoy my food there and feel very safe in reccomending Olivers.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I'm honestly surprised by the reviews on here because what I witnessed today was rude staff who didn't care about any of their customers. Yes they were very busy but it doesn't take much to be courteous. I overheard many people saying that the service is not good. However, what made me very upset was the way they treated my son.
We sat down at an empty table and asked if we went to the counter to order. The reply,"of course you do!!" There are no signs to say this. My disabled parents sat at the table and I went to queue. The queue to order was long and as I waited my son asked for the toilet which was coded and on the bottom of your receipt. I asked for the code (yes before I'd bought anything but was in the queue and family at the table) but was told NO! I said my young son was desperate for the toilet and was told, "tough you have to buy something!" I explained the situation but they wouldn't budge. I asked a table for the code but the waitress told them they wasn't allowed to give me it. My poor boy was distressed and couldn't wait. Unfortunately I had to take him to get changed and therefore never actually got to sample anything although in fairness it did look nice. There was also a 40 minute wait sign which was there when we passed later in the day also. It seemed to be permanent sign.

8  Thank dkkl