“For families ?”

Mccormacks cleethorpes
Ranked #52 of 150 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: Bar
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We called here for a drink before going to town and I was disappointed with the clientele in this place. Why did the staff think it was appropriate to let people in wearing t shirts with offensive words on them in a pub advertised for families ? Be wary if you decide to visit.

1  Thank MausieDoncaster

Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We ate here whilst bringing a school group to Pleasure Island. The place seems nice and was clean although there was hardly anybody else in there.
The menu offers 2 for £10 deals with the typical meals available as well as the usual pub grub. The food was alright. I ordered a simple scampi and chips which you can't get very wrong but I didn't bother with the peas as they looked withered and grey. I suppose you get what you pay for!
The drinks looked cheap so probably worth a few in the evening and by the looks of it they have entertainment on.
Just a comment about the ladies toilets - what is going on with the lights? I could hardly see when I walked in due to the led lighting, really not necessary, it's a loo not a nightclub!

1  Thank Twinsliders
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We went here during our visit to pleasure island as they offered two main meals for £10 I had the hyper burger my husband had gammon both included in the deal and both lovely. Mt son had sausage Yorkshire and mash of the children's menu and when it came out the portion was huge two sausages a yorky a mountain of mash three different vegetables and gravy. It all came to just under £17 less than it would have cost in the park for three burger meals and probably much tastier. The good thing about this place is you don't have to be a visitor to pleasure island to eat here. Recommended most highly.

1  Thank Kittiecat666
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Free parking which helps. The entertainment is better than the local holiday park we stayed in. We could always get seats and it has a lovely kids park outside. Beer prices are about the best we've come across in the local area. Karaoke is a laugh but they do tend to have technical issues a lot. Both the times we went. BUT the bar is the nice and friendly so things can be forgiven. They have a kid's bar area to with sweets n drinks. I'd recommend adventuring out of the holiday parks to have a look its worth it.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Mccormacks bar provides a great nights entertainment with a selection of 2 for 1 meals which is on from 12 till 7.30 daily. The bar and restaurant is situated next door to pleasure island theme park entrance. The entertainment is free and children are allow in all night ! The game shows are not to be missed.