“Fantastic restaurant”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Peri Peri Grill Restaurant
Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had a fab time at the spice hut after a friend of ours recommended we go there. I had a chom chom chicken and my companion opted for a spicier jalfrezi. We both enjoyed it very much and will come back,

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The food is super delicious my favourite dish was the Royal jalfrezi the chicken was really tender and spicy to my liking mmmmm..... :)

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I visited the Spice Hut on New Years Eve, the service was fantastic, very friendly and went that extra mile to make our night special.
The menu was the best I have seen, very experimental and well thought out, and proved to be very delicious.

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Having only recently starting eating curries, I entered the Spice Hut with some trepidation, but I needn't have worried about anything. The food and service were excellent and the staff very attentive and catered for all our needs.
Overall, an excellent experience for a curry novice.

1  Thank lesr48
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We have visited the Spice Hut a number of times over the last few months, and the service by all the staff there is fantastic. They always go a step further to making our night special and one to remember, wether poping in for a quick meal after a couple of drinks, to a romantic meal for 2.
The food is always of the highest quality, we have travelled through out India and the food in the Spice Hut is as good as any resturant that we have eaten in there. The menu is very varied, and we have tasted quiet a lot of different dishes of it, from a chicken madras, to one of there fish curries and it is always excellent. I would like to recommend the scallop starter to anyone that likes them, it's fantastic.
I would like to wish the young men that work there all the best in there venture and will be telling all my friends to come and try your resturant.