“Excellent all round”

Ranked #20 of 144 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$3 - US$41
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Macys Lounge is inspired by the iconic images of Audrey Hepburn in the classic film Breakfast at Tiffany's this is a beautiful New York, Fifth Avenue styled restaurant and bar. Set in the picturesque setting in the heart of Seaview Street, Cleethorpes, we are open 7 days a week, serving traditional British cuisine.
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went Saturday evening, 2 adults and 15 year old. Food was excellent for what we wanted, ok it's not the ritz but neither are the prices. We had nachos and potato skins to start. Then one pizza, one burger and one smothered chicken. All were well cooked and well presented, we had cokes, cider and coffees, the bill was just under £35, which I thought was excellent value for money. The lady who served us was very polite and helpful and the young man who brought the food to the table was also lovely. Would recommend for a tea time family treat.

1  Thank mamadalton
There are newer reviews for Macys Lounge

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I live out of town and I came into Cleethorpes with a lot of choice were to eat, me and my friends decided to try Macy's as it looked stunning from the outside. We all chose the Macy's burgers and we shared a bottle of wine.

The food came after 15 minutes, but was cooked fresh so this was not a problem. The burger was absolutely delicious and the setting of the restaurant was casual and relaxed atmosphere. Although full to the gunnels, we decided to try their home made cheesecake, which was cheesecake with Oreo biscuit's...... WOW!! It was amazing, I would recommend it to anybody!!! When we received the bill I was amazed at what good value for money it really was.

After paying the bill I cheekily asked to have a look at their function room as I am thinking of holding my engagement party there and can I just say, for a small function the room look amazing! With chandeliers and beautifully decorated.

I will definitely be returning to Macy's in the near future!!!

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Went with a friend and her baby last week for lunch.
I ordered a jacket potatoe cheese and coleslaw and my friend a chicken and bacon salad.
It took 45 minutes to come and when it arrived it looked ok on the surface but started eating and my friends salad and my accompanying salad was very wet yet the cucumber bone dry - not freshly cut. There was hardy and chicken or bacon on her salad and was very dry no dressings offered either. My potato had a huge black chunk in it which had been covered over with horrible plasticy orange cheese. The potato was what I can only describe as having the texture of a hardboiled egg it was disgusting I don't know how a jacket can go so wrong.
I left all of my potato and ate some of the skin and the coleslaw which was ok.
The waitress asked me if everything was okay with my meal at the end and I said it was not very nice and I didn't enjoy it , the waitress also relayed this to the manager who didn't seem that bothered. No discount given or even an alternative offered.
Looking around other people were also picking through their food.
I think with petit delight and Marples either side of this cafe they need to up the standard of their food especially if they can't get a salad or jacket potato right!
Sorry for the rant but it was really awful and I'm mad I even paid to be honest!!

5  Thank Laura81287
Reviewed 8 May 2014

First time visiting macys today, went there for lunch and have to say that I really enjoyed my time there, the food came out looking brilliant and tasted as good as it looked. I had to Times Square burger and you can tell they are homemade burgers as they fall to part as you are eating them. The staff there are ever so polite and talkative, the young ginger waiter has a lovely, bubbly personality which helps you relax and enjoy yourself. Would 100% recommend and will be seeing you soon maceys :)

Reviewed 5 May 2014

went for lunch and it was excellent, friendly staff good food and at the right price. the new look interior is excellent, and clean. i had a chicken meal, chips and latte all of which was spot on.i will be going again miles better than dated old marples.

1  Thank Vollot