“Fantastic evening”

Ranked #22 of 141 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$3 - US$38
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Macys Lounge is inspired by the iconic images of Audrey Hepburn in the classic film Breakfast at Tiffany's this is a beautiful New York, Fifth Avenue styled restaurant and bar. Set in the picturesque setting in the heart of Seaview Street, Cleethorpes, we are open 7 days a week, serving traditional British cuisine.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic evening”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We went to Macy's on a Friday evening in a big group and the service was really good. The atmosphere and decor is relaxing. Our food was correct no mistakes at all. Good choice of wine at a reasonable price.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Betty0120
Claire B, Owner at Macys Lounge, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are so very pleased you enjoyed your night and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Cleethorpes, United Kingdom
“Truly stunning!!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Myself and my girlfriend dined here, the atmosphere was lovely and very contempry. The food was amazing very simple again, but anazing quality. Really really recommend this place, staff friendly and will defiantly be back.

Enjoy!

Claire B, Owner at Macys Lounge, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so very much for your kind comments. Our staff are working hard to give all customers the very best experience with us. We hope to welcome you again soon :-)
Lincolnshire, UK
“Tasty lunchtime treat!”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We stopped off at Macy's on a Saturday afternoon at about 3ish. We wanted a spot of light lunch and we weren't disappointed. I had a chicken mayo sandwich with lovely fresh salad and coleslaw. The other half had the special which was a burrito with nachos and salsa. The food was fresh, presented beautifully and tasted good. The price is pretty decent - but if we were going to suggest an improvement it would be to make the portions just a little more hearty. Overall, it's a nice little lunchtime stop off and we are wondering if to pop one evening for the two courses for £20 special to see its as nice as the lunches!

• Visited July 2014
cleethorpes
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went Saturday evening, 2 adults and 15 year old. Food was excellent for what we wanted, ok it's not the ritz but neither are the prices. We had nachos and potato skins to start. Then one pizza, one burger and one smothered chicken. All were well cooked and well presented, we had cokes, cider and coffees, the bill was just under £35, which I thought was excellent value for money. The lady who served us was very polite and helpful and the young man who brought the food to the table was also lovely. Would recommend for a tea time family treat.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank mamadalton
Ulceby, United Kingdom
“Great choice, great food, great place!”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I live out of town and I came into Cleethorpes with a lot of choice were to eat, me and my friends decided to try Macy's as it looked stunning from the outside. We all chose the Macy's burgers and we shared a bottle of wine.

The food came after 15 minutes, but was cooked fresh so this was not a problem. The burger was absolutely delicious and the setting of the restaurant was casual and relaxed atmosphere. Although full to the gunnels, we decided to try their home made cheesecake, which was cheesecake with Oreo biscuit's...... WOW!! It was amazing, I would recommend it to anybody!!! When we received the bill I was amazed at what good value for money it really was.

After paying the bill I cheekily asked to have a look at their function room as I am thinking of holding my engagement party there and can I just say, for a small function the room look amazing! With chandeliers and beautifully decorated.

I will definitely be returning to Macy's in the near future!!!

• Visited May 2014