“Baby shower”

Ranked #23 of 169 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$3 - US$38
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Macys Lounge is inspired by the iconic images of Audrey Hepburn in the classic film Breakfast at Tiffany's this is a beautiful New York, Fifth Avenue styled restaurant and bar. Set in the picturesque setting in the heart of Seaview Street, Cleethorpes, we are open 7 days a week, serving traditional British cuisine.
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

So last night was our daughters baby shower and we held it at this absolutely fabulous lounge x We had the upstairs venue which was perfect for our occasion. There was a selection of meals we preordered from there legendary afternoon tea to choosing from there main menu, and child’s selection we had quite a lot of faddy needs to meet but these were absolutely catered for.From the minute I enquired to leaving Macy’s last night the standard of customer care ,the quality of the food not one thing was too much trouble the whole team who I have liaised with made sure every thing was perfection can’t recommend Macy’s lounge sea view street enough Thankyou so much

2  Thank gilliansharpe34

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Had my daughters baby shower for 28 guests had upstairs room they didnt mind us decorating it and the staff even helped us . The food was afternoon tea each table had plenty off delicious sandwiches hot scones and lovely tasty cakes there was more than enough for each table with a drink to . (We even took some home )The atmosphere was lovely due to wonderful staff who couldn't do enough for us .Luey , Kate. Sophie and all the staff were friendly efficient and profesional .I would definately do another party here everyone enjoyed it . The manager made sure everything we required she happily assisted with. Just like to say I also was lucky enough to be there the previous week for a baby shower and we got the same fantastic service Well Done x

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I attended a baby shower for my niece here at the weekend, it was fabulous. A lovely room with great food and really warm and accommodating staff, a special thanks to Louis and Kate. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

If I could give no stars i would had a baby shower upstairs Sunday 16th Sept paid for 26 people , afternoon tea for 26 adults was 4 x small plates of sandwiches , 1 x bowl of crisps , cheap Swiss role , shoo bought cheap small scones , 12 tiny squares of millionaires shortbread and a bit of chopped up sponge , cold tea and coffee , I spoke with owner who was very argumentive and basically said what did I expect for £7.95 per head , I was very upset none of our party will be returning or recommending to family and friends . There's no reasoning with the owner . I should have read the bad feed back she already has .

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank jasonswife50
Social-Meda-Team, Public Relations Manager at Macys Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Hello

Firstly I would like to apologise that you didn’t enjoy your baby shower and it is disappointing that you would rate it 'one or zero' stars.

As stated to you on the telephone the staff were here to help and did explain to you that you should have let them know about the shortage of food during the baby shower, Please also remember that you only paid £7.95 per person this including room hire. Also the team fully explained what would be on offer for the afternoon tea tier that you chose, we did offer a higher choice for more more money, but you declined.

We can assure you that many of our reviews are positive and we are ranked #22 of 130 Restaurants in Cleethorpes on this platform and many of our customers keep coming back for our afternoon tea service.

I am sad to see that because we would not give you half your price per head back as a refund which you requested, nor did you complain at the time of the event that you see it fit to give a poor review on Trip Advisor??...More positively, if you every decide to give us another try, please call us before hand, and we will try our best to accommodate your needs.

Louis
Customer Services

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Held a baby shower here to day, great food and we was all very looked after. Will definitely be returning.

Date of visit: September 2018