“Always a lovely stay”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Cleethorpes
Watford, United Kingdom
“Always a lovely stay”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Have stayed at Ginnies a few times of the years and always have a lovely stay. The rooms are spacious and well looked after and the breakfasts are simply delicious. We would never stay anywhere else whilst we are visiting family in Cleethorpes.

The room has facilities you'd expect in a 4 star hotel - including tea & coffee making facilities, toiletries in the bath room and an iPod docking station/radio.

If i had to find one negative (which is hard to do!) I'd say the towels could be a bit softer, but that is really the only thing I can think of.

it's just the perfect base for exploring Cleethorpes and the surrounding area.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Reviewed 24 March 2013

My husband and I stayed at Ginnies for one night, everything we needed was there to make us feel cosy and comfortable. The loft room was lovely, with its own shower room, coffee and tea facilities, hairdryer, extra duvets and heater if we needed them. The owners were so friendly and welcoming, breakfast was fantastic! Thanks for a lovely weekend.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank RT2109
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Stayed four months while working in Grimsby, I am extremely fussy but could not find any faults while i stayed . The owners and their family members who worked there were lovely and could not have made me more welcome or comfortable.
Throughout my stay I stopped in several different room at the start but then had the same room allocated to me for the majority of my stay. The rooms were immaculate and very very comfortable and so were the communal halls and living room.
The breakfast was excellent . All in all could not find any fault and it was extremely good value for money .
I would highly recommend anybody to stop there.
I really enjoyed my stay and was very very comfortable there and as a women on my own felt very safe.. Would like to stop there again as it is a very relaxed place to stop and just so clean and comfortable. .

Room Tip: All rooms are good.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
Pontefract, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 March 2013

Must be the best guest house in Cleethorpes, very friendly, queen size bed, tea/coffee good breakfast, only stayed one night but we had a good reception,and was told we could use plates etc if we wanted to bring a take away in, how good is that. Iclass this as very good, and would recomend it to my own family, but, as with all guest houses, limited parking, in all fairness I got a space, and they could do nothing about it. Would stay again no problem. Very good

Room Tip: We got room 8, no stairs, level with the front room, ideal if you are disabled
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2013

We only needed to stay for one night due to a work dinner dance, but we have re booked to stay here next year too. The couple who looked after us were so welcoming and eager to please us. The room was large with very clean and comfortable beds, TV, tea & coffee making facilities, nice furniture. The bathroom in room 4 was wonderful, having a modern bath and separate shower cubical. The breakfast the following morning was very good with choices of cereal, fruit and yogurt. We followed this with a full English breakfast, which we were asked about the previous day as we arrived. There were choices of fruit juices, tea and filtered coffee to drink. We look forward to our return, thank you.

Room Tip: Room 4 had a double and a single bed, this would sleep 3 people. Also this is at the front of the pr...
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kirsty19772
Lincoln, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 February 2013

Stayed here at least once every year for the past 10 years. This is the cleanest place I have ever been in - and is consistently so. The welcome is just right, not in your face but friendly. Room 4 is favourite - it is tastefully decorated and the private bathroom is a delight. There are nice little touches and everything seems to have been thought of from extra blankets/pillows in the room to a lovely tea tray with a good choice of beverages and biscuits. The breakfasts are top notch - the food is freshly prepared and is excellent quality. The owners are on hand to help or answer any questions and have found the right balance of friendliness/professionalism.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank imstillstanding
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

This is a beautiful guesthouse, my sister and stayed and it was quiet and very spacious, the bedroom and ensuite are massive. The breakfast was delicious! My sister said she wanted to live there! The people who run it are very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleethorpes
The Burlington Hotel
The St. James Hotel Grimsby
The Yarborough Hotel
The Yarborough Hotel
#2 of 10 in Grimsby

Been to Ginnie's? Share your experiences!