“Fantastic food & a warm friendly atmosphere”
Review of Steak Easy

Steak Easy
Ranked #44 of 142 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Fantastic food & a warm friendly atmosphere”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

After disappointment earlier in the evening my friends and I decided to come here for our hen party. The staff were so friendly and accommodating, and the food was fantastic! I have a wheat intolerance and although it took a little while to explain, the lady taking our order couldn't do more to help me with finding out if anything I wanted had wheat at all. The starter I had was King Prawns and they were simply delicious. Served with mushrooms in a slightly Thai spice infused butter. For my main course I had the Rump Steak, and although I don't eat chips & actually didn't think about the fact I have another allergy which effected the salad, the steak was so big & tasty that it alone made a superb main course, we had a wonderful fun night, and I can't wait to go back!

Visited April 2014

“All about the steak!”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Best steak I have had in a long time. So succulent and full of flavour. Limited menu but wonderful steak. If you are looking for a decent steak this is the place.

• Visited March 2014
Louth, United Kingdom
“Great food & lovely staff! ”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

The staff are great and very welcoming we had steaks and the prices were very good we will definitely be returning its a great place.

Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Not bad!”
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Went here for dinner with business colleagues. We all chose steaks with salad or chips for what we hoped would be low carb dinner. I did not have the chips. The steaks were absolutely fine and the hot plates they are served on meant you could control how well done your meat was. We were also on a no alcohol day so the drinks were fine. The salad was little more than a garnish.
The only suggestions I would make are: improve the salads and use a good green leaf salad in a proper bowl. Secondly, the staff need a bit more customer training although they were friendly. If the salad improves I would go back as the steak was great.

Visited January 2014
Doncaster, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yum”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

great service and food the way I like it. great cuts of meat and you can become a chef in the restaurant. highly recommended

Visited January 2014