“Best mango chutney!”

Ranked #26 of 139 Restaurants in Cleethorpes
Price range: US$6 - US$32
Cuisines: Indian, Balti, Asian, Contemporary, Bangladeshi
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: JamaL's Exclusive Indian Cuisine is a family run business established since 2005. It is a restaurant and take-away which specialises in the finest; traditional, classic & contemporary style cuisines from the Indian sub-continent.
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Best mango chutney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

We visited Jamals on a Tuesday evening and it wasnt too busy. My husband and one of our daughters love to come here for a curry (they would come every day), it was the first curry for me and our other daughter, but we thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The staff were extremely polite, they all make you feel very welcome by shaking hands with all of you as you arrive and leave and even opening doors for you. As we hadn't had a curry before they were only too happy to help us choose one for our taste, which when arrived was excellent and there was plenty of it, we will definitely be back and now we can visit as a family. We had quiet a bit of food left over and it was all boxed up for us too take home, which was thoroughly enjoyed. A lovely experience will be visiting soon.

Husband and daughter recommend mango chutney and coconut!! Say it's amazing.

• Visited June 2014
3 Thank Mushroom217

cleethorpes
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Started eating here about a month ago and I just can't get enough of the food now. I now eat here twice a week the food is absolutely amazing its quality authentic Indian cuisine that I have never tasted anywhere else. The staff are kind and friendly and a great atmosphere. I would recommend restaurant to anyone.

• Visited May 2014
8 Thank joepadgett
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Amazing food. I've eaten here a few times. Although a little more expensive than some of the others in town, the couple of quid is worth it. The surroundings are OK, a little tired in places, and when busy - it's a little overwhelming. The food arrives on time, great service etc. BUT the food is delicious. Some of the better indian cuisine i've eaten in the UK. Don't bother with anywhere else.

• Visited February 2014
4 Thank Anonymouse80
Cleethorpes UK
“Great Indian Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

Jamal's is a gem of an Indian restaurant. It is a family business with jamal as the chef. All the staff are knowledgeable, polite and helpful. The food is excellent with many authentic dishes to choose from. Only the best ingredients are used with no colourings or additives. Jamal will come from the kitchen and ask how you would like your food cooked and give you whatever advice you need about the menu. It is only a small restaurant so I would advise you to book or go early as they soon get busy. My advice is to give Jamal's a go. You wont regret it.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank rockbop
Cleethorpes
“Brilliant Indian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Ordered a takeaway for 6 people late on a Saturday night , we picked the food up and it was ready within 10 minutes. All of us had different choices and they was all brilliant I myself had the tikka masala and it was beautiful , my hubby had the madras and loved it

• Visited March 2014