other traveller has booked this property

Review of Humberstone House

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Mark P
Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Well maintained house”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location is central to both Grimsby and Cleethorpes, both being half an hour walk or a ten minute drive. The house is well laid out, each room is nicely decorated and roomy with a large screen TV, the bathroom is modern with an over the bath shower and good lighting throughout. The front door and bedroom doors are all lockable through an electronic system, very tech. A good night's sleep until about 5 when I woke to the front door being opened, it turned out a regular customer had returned, strange when I thought I had booked the house for the night. Luckily I'd decided to use it rather than my now wife, her sister and niece, as I can imagine there reaction when a stranger walks in during the night/ early morning. I rang Paul who apologised!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.