US$70
US$66
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$77/night.

US$91
US$85
Travelocity
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsgolf coursegolf cluboffice blockcomplimentary toiletriessmall balconycomfortable hotelchristmas partybreakfast was excellentnight porterdance floorgood sizebusiness staywe've stayedno air conditioninglincolnshire sausagessuperior roomwaiting staff
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Came to the hotel for one night getaway, we was welcomed by a happy face on reception, Amy was helpful and nothing was too much for her throughout our stay. Rooms were fashionable, clean and comfy, definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TeresaHR17, General Manager at Humber Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Sharon6414,

Thank you so much for your very welcomed 5 star review and kind comments regarding Amy. She is a very valuable member of the team. I am so pleased that you had such a lovely stay and hope that if you are in the area you will chose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed for two nights in a double room which was excellent - well furnished, large, comfortable, with a small dining area in it and views over the golf course where I saw deer. Didn't enjoy any of it sad to say because I was so unwell, but any other day I would have wallowed in it!
Breakfast was good.
Service was great.
The building looks like an awful 1970's council building from the outside, but don't let that put you off!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Pfeiffer

Dear Pfeiffer,

Thank you for your lovely review of the hotel. As you mentioned views over the golf course are spectacular, although I have to be honest I have never been lucky enough to see deer on there. I am so sorry your stay was marred by not feeling well, but hopefully you will return to the hotel again when you are feeling better and be able to enjoy your stay even more.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Comfortable Hotel with rooms overlooking the golf course, unfortunately you cant walk round the golf course. The rooms have a balcony with seats for if the weather is good.
Breakfast is cooked to order good for Business stay and quiet

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank JGraham12

Dear JGraham12,

Thank you for your most welcome review of the hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Sadly wouldnt return. Stayed overnight with dinner bed and breakfast. The exterior isnt pleasant but look beyond that as the interior is better. We discovered at dinner there was a wedding reception that did make the small dining area next to the bar noisier and busier than usual according to staff which was while guests waited for the reception room to be changed over. However didn't bother us even though the evening menu had also been limited (plus ran out of particular dishes), staff were professional and we enjoyed our evening. Room was clean and ok so overall a good night. Breakfast was a hot buffet but we understood it to be table service from the website information. Was lovely though with the expected choice for a buffet breakfast. What has spoilt our experience meaning we won't return is my mistake in leaving an item of clothing behind. Within a few hours I contacted the hotel and asked if it had been found to be told by the receptionist, housekeeping had found it. They made arrangements to send it to me in the post. Given it was a Sunday it was put to one side to post out Monday, completely understandable. A week later having not received it, I contacted to see if they had done this. I was told it was never found and complete denial of my previous conversation with the receptionist and my clothing being found. My item of clothing has disappeared with no explanation and no solution. Completely my fault to leave it behind but not an experience I expected to receive. The general manager has looked into this and also has no explanation. There are policies in place for such things happening but I have now been told it was a miscommunication, my clothing was never found and they took my card details for postage 'just in case they found it'. This is not what I was told as I wouldn't hand over card details 'just in case '. I'm now left wondering what happened to my item of clothing and why staff at the Humbar Royal can tell me one thing and then something completely different a week later. Having travelled and used hotels across the world, I've never had an experience like this before so sadly the Humbar Royal is the first hotel we won't be returning to. Something so trivial but it's left me with a very uneasy feeling about them.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gemma W
TeresaHR17, General Manager at Humber Royal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Gemma W,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review of the hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay with us and welcome your positive comments regarding the majority of your stay especially the professionalism of the staff.
In our conversation we discussed the issues surrounding the coat and that you felt that the member of the staff was lying regarding details of what happened. Which did upset the member of staff when you spoke to her the second time. I looked into this fully for you and ascertained at no point was the coat found. I explained this and our procedure when guests items are found in the hotel, and that we would take details in case the item was later found and could be posted back to them. The receptionist followed our procedure correctly. At the time I gave you my full apology for this misunderstanding in the way it was communicated to you. It was never our intention to mislead you and I empathised with you as to how it looked from your view point. I did assure you that the members of staff involved had been with the hotel for over fours years and their trust had never been called into question. I am sorry but at no point was the coat found in your room or else where in the hotel. I felt that we ended our conversation on an understanding note, so it now saddens me that you have chosen to leave a review of this nature and question the integrity of long standing members of staff.

I am truly sorry that you will not be returning to the hotel as we do work hard as a team to ensure guests have a pleasurable experience and first class service, which you said you enjoyed. If you do change your mind I would be more than happy to welcome you back to the hotel.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Upon arrival hotel looks like an old 70's build, but inside it looks to be fully renovated and modernized. Arrival was greeted with a warm welcome by Amy on reception. She booked a table on arrival very quick and easy! Room was nice and spacious with a balcony, well cleaned and comfy bed. Later went to the Brasserie for my dinner reservation. Served by Alex on the bar who was very friendly. Was seated at my table and the waitress was again very welcoming, (can't remember her name). Food was well presented with the view of the golf course. Finished, had a lovely nights sleep with the soft mattress. Breakfast had lots of good options of choose from!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear 72247,

Thank you for your lovely positive 5 star review. Your kind comments regarding the staff are very much appreciated as they all work very hard to ensure guests have a pleasant stay.

I do hope you will stay with us again if you are in the area.