The Miller's Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I have visited millers many times since it opened and it is without exception the only restaurant that never disappoints!!! the food and choice is superb. the portions are plentiful and cooked to perfection . staff are always friendly helpful and efficient and nothing is ever to much trouble for the team at millers. I would recommend millers to anyone who enjoys quality food in pleasant surroundings with first class service!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Whenever I am in Grimsby on business, I try different restaurants. This was my 3rd visit to Millers last Monday night and I was just surprised by how busy it was for a Monday. We sat down in the comfy lounge with drinks selecting our meals. All 4 of us went for starters, main courses with rice and naan breads. The meal, service everything was just beautiful but you could tell the main man was missing on this occasion. Well done Millers for another brilliant Evening, we all enjoyed it thoroughly and will be back when we are next time in Grimsby. I will highly recommend this Restaurant. Nice staff. Nice food and even nicer when the boss man is on duty himself ( sorry don't know your name ) keep the good work going guys.

1  Thank Steven H
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I recently had my hen night at The Miller's and it was absolutely faultless, the food was spot on with generous portions, tasted fantastic and beautifully presented. For a table of 24 the service we received was great, we were looked after very well by Shiraz and his team. Everyone looked smart and were very attentive, it couldn't have been any nicer.
I highly recommend this restaurant and it made my hen night one to remember!

1  Thank Michelle K
ShirazMillers55, Owner at The Miller's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

We are extremely pleased that we made your hen night one to remember. Massive thank you's from the bottom of my heart and have a great wedding day on Thursday.
Give my regards to Leanne.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Willing to accommodate even punters like who I was with as to where they wished to sit, good atmosphere, excellent food and brilliant service! Stopped going to other indian restaurants now, as Millers have raised the bar.

Thank you Doc, your comments are highly appreciated and I am pleased that we have provided you with great service and great food. Look forward to seeing you on Wednesday.
Regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2014 via mobile

We visited this after a recommendation and agree with our friends that it is a wonderful
Place to eat. The choice is vast and the staff super friendly and attentive. I found it slightly more pricey than other restaurants but the food was worth it.

Thank you for your lovely comment, we try our best to hold the prices as low as we can, as we use fresh, local produce to make our food the best around our prices may be slightly above average but our food is certainly second to none. I am pleased you enjoyed your evening with us.
Regards,