“A Charming Addition to a Pleasant Village Scene”
Review of The Little Teapot

The Little Teapot
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Grimsby
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 December 2013

If you have time for a quick cuppa, light lunch or long afternoon chat, this is the place for you. The young and helpful staff make the most of this trim corner tea room.
Following on from the successful previous owner the larger room offers a little more scope for larger groups.
We visit when we can and are always pleased menu its presentation and general service.
There is car parking in the village square and round the back in the pub/public car park.

1  Thank Cooper-art
There are newer reviews for The Little Teapot

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I would just like to take this opportunity of stating what a wonderful eating establishment I have found The Little Teapot to be. I think as a village we are extremely lucky to be able to visit Elysha and her team who are truly superb. The food is always to a very high standard and presented beautifully. The staff are extremely friendly and treat you as being very individual and special each time you visit. They are a young team and in todays climate I find their hospitality very refreshing. I have worked in the public sector for many years and was taught not just to meet peoples expectations but to exceed them. The Little Teapot certainly exceeds all my expectations on a regular basis. Well done.

2  Thank jeanette041170
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Visited as a family but found the space quite small so was quite squashed in, the food was ok although we found it quite samey to Lilly's whom we have visited in the past who have been around longer, was a little disappointed that it wasn't a bit more unique to be honest. Would visit again if there was some different specials on the menu or on a day where it is less crowded.

3  Thank k3lk3y
Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

A really good place to have lunch or afternoon tea and cakes.l have been with my daughter on a few occasions and we have always thoroughly enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and excellent food.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I have been a few times and thought it was about time that I wrote a review as the service and food quality is consistent and can only be described as wonderful

Very friendly service from the owner and her staff, excellent portion size and price to match. The cheesecakes are to die for and so are all her home made cakes they have on offer

Give it a try and you wont be disappointed

1  Thank LincolnshireBenny