“Perfect!! A visit is a must.”
Review of The Little Teapot

The Little Teapot
Ranked #2 of 6 Coffee & Tea in Grimsby
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
LISA
“Perfect!! A visit is a must.”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

My sister visited me, and asked if I'd like task go for lunch it was 12.30 by this time, I rang on the off chance that The LIttle Tea pot in Laceby could accommodate us, they said that they were fully booked until 14.00, but they would keep a table for us at 14:30 this was perfect.

When we arrived, as promised we had a table reserved with a little card on it with my name and time, a lovely touch I thought.
The decor is perfect, I have never been in before and I was very pleasantly surprised.

We we're acknowledge by the staff, but we're given plenty of time to make our choice.
All the staff were lovely.
They were all happy (a lot of business's could take a lesson from these ladies).
Very attentive, laid back and nothing is too much trouble.

Myself and my sister both went for afternoon tea and we were not disappointed!
It's served with crisps, salad and coleslaw perfect, and a giant pot of tea, and a choice of sandwich and bread, I wouldn't change a single thing about it.
All served with China, it was the best outing I have had in a long time.

Afternoon tea is £7.95 and worth every penny. As part of the tea you get a cake/ cheesecake.
I'm so indecisive, but the staff were so accommodating, helping with recommendations.
In the end I went for meringue with cream and strawberry's .... Pure heaven.
My sister went for the red velvet also lush!!!!

I can't recommend The little tea pot highly enough. The staff are exemplary with the customer service they give.
Thanks ladies, we will be back and soon, keep up the good work, and thank you for a lovely afternoon xx

1 Thank LISAB086

Market Rasen, United Kingdom
“Superb Breakfast!”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

My partner and I enjoyed a late breakfast at The Little Teapot in Laceby. I ordered the small breakfast that consisted of poached egg, toast, baked beans, bacon and sausage. It was perfectly cooked, all to order, and presented on the plate skilfully. The waitress was prompt and polite, delivering the said plate, plus teacake, tea and coffee, all as ordered. All three staff were happy and smiling and enjoying their work, which is a rarity these days. The cooked breakfast was two pounds twenty-five - I don't believe that value-for-money can be obtained in such a pleasant environment anywhere in the area.

1 Thank TrevorHall
“Heaven in my mouth!”
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Absolutely awesome cheesecake, wonderfully presented. Staff are exceptional at everything. I will definitely be coming back for more caramac cheesecake. Thankyou.

Grimsby, United Kingdom
“Birthday afternoon tea”
Reviewed 22 February 2014

What a civilised and relaxing way to spend a birthday afternoon, having tea at this establishment. The food was tasty and plentiful for 7 of us with a variety of sandwiches, salad, crisps etc., with dessert included and drinks. The staff were very attentive and pleasant, nothing was too much trouble and everyone was very impressed. Nice decor and clean. I will certainly be visiting again. Loved it.

• Visited February 2014
Louth, United Kingdom
“Not great”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Our meal was fairly nice, but the cake was badly burnt underneath! The staff weren't very welcoming at all, and myself and my partner weren't impressed. The layout of the shop was nice, but overall the cake and the atmosphere wasn't great and we won't be returning

• Visited December 2013