“Chippy”
Review of Jolly jacks - CLOSED

Jolly jacks
Reviewed 10 May 2014

It was the best fish and chips iv'e had ever, it had good service, good value, and to be honest with you the best place for food in Grimsby

Reviewed 28 February 2014

Amazing place to visit great fish n chips cooked in proper beef dripping.mmmmh.spotlessly clean very friendly great atmasphere.would highly recommend this place.dont pass by if you visiting the area.you will not be disappointed with service and this place definitely gets ★★★★★ plus:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-);-):-):-).

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I have tried some fish and chip places in Cleethorpes. Just thought I would try this place and I can honestly say this place has a lovely welcoming atmosphere for a take away restaurant. The quality of the food takes me back to when I came to the coast as a child. Simply the best chip shop I have eaten in since I was a kid 11 out of 10 wouldn't choose anywhere else in cleethorpes.