“Baumber Park a real sanctuary”
Review of Baumber Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Horncastle
Baumber Park
Ranked #6 of 8 Horncastle B&B and Inns
Reviewed 2 March 2012

A lovely place to stay, Clare provides a warm friendly welcome and was very helpful throughout my stay, I felt completely at home the moment I arrived. The bedrooms are large and traditional, there is also a guests living room. This is a working farm and although this is at the rear of the house there is noise at all at the front where guests stay. There are lovely walks and a beautiful garden overlooking farm land. During my stay the cows were calving at the time, my curiosity of farm life was fuelled by Clare's openess for me to roam around and experience the day to day workings. I wish I could have stayed longer, a real sanctuary.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank DanielHugoRudy

Reviewed 18 September 2011

We only stayed two nights with Claire Harrison but found it a really fine experience. It;s a lovely farm that seems out of the way but is only 25 minutes from Lincoln and has fine places to eat nearby. The breakfasts were well done with Lincolnshire sausage a highlight. The only drawback was the bathroom being. a little cramped but the view and the size of the room more than nade up for it. A great spot at a great price.
Bob C.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed 19 August 2011

We stayed for two nights and had a really lovely time. Clare, the landlady was relaxed, friendly and helpful. Lovely breakfast, with eggs from the farm and great bacon - always a good sign! Our room was great and the house and gardens very lovely - perfect place to relax and unwind. I would recommend highly.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 September 2008

We stayed for two nights in this lovely working farmhouse in the Lincolnshire countryside. It is a fine old house with beautiful gardens and views: sheep and cattle graze in the field outside the window. The breakfast was very good with locally or home-sourced produce.

The hosts were very kind and recommended local restaurants and attractions. We also bought some very tasty free-range eggs from them.

We stayed in a twin room with separate but exclusive bathroom. The house was immaculately clean throughout.

This is handy for Lincoln, Horncastle and Woodhall Spa Golf Centre.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Frogflo

Been to Baumber Park? Share your experiences!