stayed one night with several family members. due to a family emergency, rooms in need of a makeover, the only good thing was clean towels in the rooms., and the bed linen seemed clean. one room was booked double, give a single, toilet would not flush, moved to another room, given a single!. We also booked a family room which was a double bed and a single, very small and basic, toilet seat fell off the toilet as it was not attached! trouser press fell off the wall! extension leads used on the dressing table for hairdryer etc. No hot water for all the guests, as the Manager had forgotten to ORDER OIL!. had to shower in cold water. No instructions on fire regulations on the rooms, no instructions given as to how to get into the hotel after the bar closes. When it does there is no staff on duty so you are left alone and locked in the premises!!! would never stay here again, the Manager needs to get her act together, how they have a licence I will never know as it must be going against every health and safety regulation for hotel licence and fire regulations. However most of the staff were very nice and tried to be helpful, although embarrased. the cooked breakfast was nice and is not included in the price.
- Also Known As:
- De-Kyme Hotel Immingham, Lincolnshire