“pleasant atmosphere”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

we went for a surprise 50th birthday party recently, and it was my first visit. we were a party of 15, and the service was quick and attentive. I had wendy chow spring rolls, and sizzling peking beef, along with lots of grolsch lager. everything was hot (not the lager) and tasty, and delivered quickly. would recommend . still starving in the morning though..

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jason f

Rotherham, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to this restaurant on the recommendation of my daughter and her partner. I have eaten in many many chinese restaurants over the years but this surpasses them all. Freshly cooked, top quality food. Service excellent. Good value for money. The interior is exceptionally bright and clean.
Chips are a definite no no in any Chinese restaurant but this time I made an exception to the rule and WOW deliciously chunky, well cooked and most certainly the best home made I've had for a very long time.
Finished off with a banana fritter cooked in the lightest batter imaginable and serves with a delicious syrup which even seemed better than the usual syrup poured over banana fritters.
This place is a one off, can't wait it go again, wish it were nearer as we travelled from Rotherham, but that certainly would not deter us for a Chinese restaurant of this standard.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Kathleen S
Susworth, United Kingdom
“Perfect in every way a special experience....”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I know this restaurant for many years now and each time I visit my experience is quality in every area. I am always made welcome throughout my visit and the food excellent.
Wendy and her team are special and kind..
Well done Wendy with your great menu and standards..

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank C0ffeeluv
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
“Brilliant food and the service was very good”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I went there with a few work colleagues on a Friday. It was fairly busy and had a good atmosphere. The waiters were pleasant and polite, but where it stands out is the food! I had the crispy shredded beef main course which was brilliant and the chips were nice and chunky. I'll be coming again!

• Visited March 2014
Scunthorpe, England
“AVOID! !!! ”
Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

Terrible food, you have to squeeze the oil out of a pancake roll for bit to be edible and even then they're horrible. Tasteless chow mein and food was cold when arrived. Worse of all was the 24 hours prior to eating of constant vomiting and bedridden. Will never purchase from this establishment again and certainly wouldn't recommend

6 Thank lucagino