Larchwood Hotel
  • Restaurant
US$119
US$107
  • Breakfast included
Hallmark Hotel Hull(North Ferriby)
US$87
US$81
Agoda.com
US$83
US$78
PremierInn.com
All reviewsa great place to staytown centreb bfull english breakfaststayed for one nightgreat locationgood nights sleepyvettefridgeaccommodationshower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2013

this wonderful hotel was in an ideal location for town centre and train station. Hotel was spotless and obviously well looked after.Dave the owner was very pleasant and even took the time to give me a lift to other side of town to meet friends,oh and his full english breakfast was to die for.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
Dave T, Owner at Larchwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Really appreciate your comments! We try very hard to please all our guests !

Reviewed 18 June 2013

I stayed here as I was working at Tata Steel. The place was in the process of being renovated but from what had been completed it looked very good. I was pleased with the quality of the room as well as the service of the staff. I would stay again if I was ever in the area again.

Room Tip: Try and get a newly renovated room
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Dave T, Owner at Larchwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Currently refurbing again !! Up another notch hopefully !

Reviewed 24 May 2013

After making the reservation online ,my colleague and I checked in around 6:30pm.We reserved a twin room each which on inspection was well presented with tv, tea and coffee facilities ,wash basin and ample space.Although the hotel is under renovation,this did not interrupt our stay.We re-booked for the following week and was informed about single room availability which was not advertised on the web page.As this worked out £12 cheaper per night with breakfast still included I must say the accommodation is value for money.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Rubystix

New renovation for 2017 nearly complete ! Thanks for your review

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I occasionally travel to this area for work and when having to stay overnight I always book myself into the Larchwood.
My room is always clean and tidy and breakfast tastes great too. The best thing is it's location right in the town centre so wherever you have/want to go its never far away.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank kieran2011_90
Dave T, Owner at Larchwood Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Late responding sorry !! Thanks, new management now under full control to ensure every stay is a success !

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Stayed here for a couple of nights whilst my own house was been refurbished. I was a little apprehensive due to the price but what a nice suprise....! When I arrived the first impressions of the exterior was that it was well presented. On entering the hotel I was greeted with a smile by the lady on the front desk. She explained that the hotel was undergoing a refurbishment this was a little worrying to hear, however panic over when I saw the room, it had just been re decorated it was clean, well presented, fairly modern and warm .. flat screen TV on the wall was a bonus as was the free wi-fi.
I met Dave the owner he also apologised for the renovations but I had no complaints
Breakfast was tasty and hot.
Don't let the price put you off I have stayed in hotels twice the price that were not half as good.
I would definately stop here again and recommend others try it ....absolute bargain !!!

Room Tip: Ask for one of the newly decorated rooms as some were not yet started.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo