“Fantastic”

Mia Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are situated on the heart of Sleaford Town centre right in the markert place, we have parking available which is free after 6pm
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Me and my husband visited Mia for the first time, I had the chicken and my husband had the steak. Fantastic food, fresh and full of flavour. A wide range of drinks at the bar. The service was second to none, nothing was too much trouble. I also liked that u can see your food being cooked. Will definitely be visiting again very soon.

2  Thank Sadie N

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My husband and I visit far too often and almost always have the steak. Absolutely nothing wrong with anything else we've ever tried there but the steak is by far the best I've had anywhere.
It's the only place that cooks it rare but manages to keep it hot, it's also the only place that I happily eat it without sauce because there's more than enough flavour without.
The service is friendly without being intrusive and the tables aren't crammed in. The only only thing I'd improve on is the warmth in the room.

1  Thank JottieP
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had antipasto italiano for starters.there was NO mortadella as was written in description.and instead of italian "marinated vegetables" they use pickled carrots and cucumbers.For main i had Risotto Pescatore.Absolutely tasteless and greasy.Precooked with canned sauce and frozen seafood.

1  Thank katya_kudrjavtseva
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Food average.... microwave d meals maybe. Bland and not very hot food. Quite expensive in consideration. Italian across the road does mikes better at a more reasonable price.

Reviewed 10 January 2014

Went there at hogmanay (New Year's Eve) with my wife and received an excellent meal deal of starter, main (sirloin steak) and a bottle of wine for £40. Superb service, quality prepared food (thank you chef) and excellent value. This is a wonderful modern restaurant with a good atmosphere. Although we only ate some Italian food on this particular evening, their specially prepared tiramisu is the best we've tasted. This is the best Italian restaurant in Sleaford and definitely one to highly recommend.

2  Thank Martin-Andrea