“Love love love this place!”
Review of Lina's Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lina's Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Sleaford
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love love love this place!”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We visit this cafe regularly so I thought it was about time I wrote a review on here! We usually go at tea time which is a lot quieter than during the day and have never had anything but great food and great service. The omlettes are amazing - worth going for these alone - the portions are huge, the prices are small and everything is well cooked. Can't praise the staff enough, what a little gem we have here in Sleaford.

• Visited January 2014

Essex
“Lovely Sunday lunch”
Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Went here on recommendation from a friend. Sunday dinner for a fiver was brilliant value. I had the Calves liver and bacon which was lovely. Will definitely visit again

Visited November 2013
Sleaford
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

My son recommended Lina's as he often eats there, went yesterday for the first time, very good value, nice choice of food on the menu, very friendly staff, will definitely be going again.

Visited November 2013
Sleaford, United Kingdom
“My first visit but not my last!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

For somewhere out of the town centre it was really quite busy but with reason. The food and ambience are great! My lunch date and I each had a huge baked potato with chilli con carne which were delicious and very reasonably priced at around £10 for the 2 of us. I am looking forward to trying the breakfast next time!!

“Hearty breakfast”
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is only my 2nd breakfast here, but just as good as last time. Lots of choice, freshly cooked to order & good value for money.

• Visited July 2013