We booked the Maple VIP with the hot tub which was good value compared to other similar lodges we have stayed in. The lodge (really is a fake timber clad caravan ) is situated in a great location with surrounding walks, and pubs (recommend the George & Dragon) within walking distance. The Henderson's on site bar/restaurant is lovely, we had a good meal there and used the lounge area often to access Wifi to check emails etc. Hawes and Masham (on market day) are good places to eat, walk and restock with fresh bread and cakes!
Negatives...Take coat hangers there were 2 in each wardrobe, the mattresses are not comfy and the ensuite door into the shared bathroom is a pain, you have to lock both doors when using the bathroom facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westholme Estate is an exclusive selection of contemporary; log built, leisure lodges, nestled within a sensitively landscaped estate deep in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. Phase 1 consists of 4 lodge styles; each model is fully equipped and furnished offering superior levels of elegance and comfort. Westholme Estate provides you and your family with the opportunity to escape from the everyday world, whenever you desire, to your own secluded holiday home set amongst some of the finest scenery nature has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Westholme Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westholme Estate Hotel Aysgarth
- Westholme Estate Aysgarth, Yorkshire