Stayed Monday to Thursday. Found it difficult to locate main gate, due to its seclusion. Seclusion was my goal so this wasn't an issue. Neither is lack of phone signal, it's actually sobering to realise how reliant on these thing we are. Wifi is free in the clubhouse/restaurant. No chef my week 24th June. But I bought a self catering holiday so i expect to fend for myself. The welcome is first rate. Bread and milk provided. my lodge no17 was faultless, even had a dishwasher!
I love this place so much while enjoying a masham made real ale, I used their wifi to book another stay in July this time with hottub.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Westholme Estate is an exclusive selection of contemporary; log built, leisure lodges, nestled within a sensitively landscaped estate deep in the heart of the Yorkshire Dales. Phase 1 consists of 4 lodge styles; each model is fully equipped and furnished offering superior levels of elegance and comfort. Westholme Estate provides you and your family with the opportunity to escape from the everyday world, whenever you desire, to your own secluded holiday home set amongst some of the finest scenery nature has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Westholme Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westholme Estate Hotel Aysgarth
- Westholme Estate Aysgarth, Yorkshire