“near faultless”

Price range: US$1 - US$86
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

This is an excellent restaurant with a renowned chef/owner. Eaten here numerous times Sunday lunch and dinner. Always been excellent with one slight exception. ;
we were seated beside the Toilet door one one occasion which didn't do any favours as the delightful smell of the food was overpowered by the smells ( mainly disinfectant and anti-odour blocks ) from the toilets. don't be put off though, just make sure you are well distanced from loos.

Highly recomended !

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Our meal here was amazing. Gourmet, plated well, large portions and out of this world. Part of our group ate in the private dining area, which was set for royalty. I had the beef tarte/pie and tried many of the other dishes. However, after working in the service industry, I have very strong feelings when it comes to how managers treat their staff. The male manager, Enzo was so rude to his staff, with an earshot of the customers I was in shock during my entire meal. I saw one of the waitstaff tearing up at one point. I personally witnessed him scold at least 3 for very small infractions. I truly felt sorry for them and almost felt a need to save them. I will not be returning, which is a shame as it was literally one of the best meals I've had in my lifetime.

5  Thank icechik74
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have eaten here many times. Lovely rooms with a log fire in the sitting room in the winter.

Attentive service; an extensive formal menu plus lots more on the chalkboard.

The food is beautifully prepared and really tasty. A great venue for lunch and, I guess, for dinner too.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

An excellent menu and attractive daily specials. This is a top quality dining experience at quite a reasonable cost. Professional service adds to the pleasure. The restaurant also has rooms - if we had known that before we had arrived we would have stayed there too!

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

Went to GT for Sunday lunch. The food was delicious and in very generous portions. There was no room for desserts.

The staff were very attentive without ever becoming close to being intrusive. It was a very enjoyable occasion.