We stayed here for 2 nights over the Bank Holiday after reading all the reviews on Trip Advisor. I could not fault the hotel in any way. On arrival we were given tea and home made cake which was a very nice touch. We were then shown to our room which was exactly as described on the internet site. Loads of additional touches, lots of choice of tea's and coffee - we were left home made brownies on our 2nd day! Extremely well appointed room, exceptionally clean with everything you could need - shampoos, conditioner, etc.
We were offered absolutely loads of choice for breakfast and it was cooked to perfection, just as asked for - "thank you andrew" - lovely bacon.
We were so impressed, we have already booked to go back next Easter. If we get chance, we may go again sooner. Highly recommended, best place we have ever stayed - far superior to Hilton Hotels, Crowne Plaza and the other larger ones.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons is a 5 Star, Gold Awarded, Michelin recommended Guest House. 5 Stars and Gold Awards recognise exceptional quality at all levels. Therefore the perfect place to enjoy a quality break away at the seaside. Recently refurbished, this bed and breakfast has been tastefully decorated and beautifully furnished throughout to ensure all guests have a pleasant, stylish and comfortable stay. Awarded 2nd Best Guest House in the world 2014, Discover Yorkshire Coast Best Guest Accommodation 2010-2016 and All Seasons was highly commended at The white Rose Awards 2014/2015. The Deliciously Yorkshire Breakfast Award winner 2013/2015.AA Breakfast award 2013-2017 and Enjoy England Breakfast Award 2013-2017 The Gold Award was obtained 2016-2017 ... more less
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Guest House Filey, Bed And Breakfast
- All Seasons Guest House Filey Hotel Filey
- All Seasons Guest House Filey, B&B Yorkshire