Lesley and Andrew have created a fantastic hotel with a genuine welcome on arrival. It is absolutely spotless, everywhere and they work really hard to maintain the high standards they have set themselves. The attention to detail is amazing, a range of drinks with quality biscuits and home made brownies and flapjack which is replenished daily. We stayed over Easter and were left a handmade Easter egg from a local chocolatier. The towels are really white and fluffy and smell so clean. The bedding is top quality with huge pillows and the bedding smells equally clean and fresh. The breakfast is the best we've ever had and is all locally sourced, there is fresh fruit, yoghurt, every cereal you can think of. There are home made preserves and good Yorkshire tea served in top class tableware. Nothing is too much trouble for Lesley and Andrew it's no wonder they win loads of awards they really strive to be the best and easily succeed. We will definitely be back, thanks so much for a wonderful weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons is a 5 Star, Gold Awarded, Michelin recommended Guest House. 5 Stars and Gold Awards recognise exceptional quality at all levels. Therefore the perfect place to enjoy a quality break away at the seaside. Recently refurbished, this bed and breakfast has been tastefully decorated and beautifully furnished throughout to ensure all guests have a pleasant, stylish and comfortable stay. Awarded 2nd Best Guest House in the world 2014, Discover Yorkshire Coast Best Guest Accommodation 2010-2016 and All Seasons was highly commended at The white Rose Awards 2014/2015. The Deliciously Yorkshire Breakfast Award winner 2013/2015.AA Breakfast award 2013-2017 and Enjoy England Breakfast Award 2013-2017 The Gold Award was obtained 2016-2017 ... more less
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Guest House Filey Hotel Filey
- All Seasons Guest House Filey, Bed And Breakfast
- All Seasons Guest House Filey, B&B Yorkshire