After spending a couple of nights in Malton we decided some sea air was in order. Filey appealed as we enjoy coastal walks. Where to stay ? We looked on Tripadvisor and saw all the wonderful reviews for All Seasons and were fortunate to secure a booking. Wow , what a find . Andrew and Lesley truly deserve all their awards and the praise heaped on them by previous guests. Wonderful warm welcome with tea and homemade cake. Lots of helpful suggestions for eating out in Filey and booking a table for us at a busy local restaurant . The room was beautiful , spotlessly clean .The fresh flowers and homemade treats were an added bonus. All that has been said on here about the choice and quality of the breakfast is true. I would like to take James Martin to see Andrew prepare a true Yorkshire breakfast . I'm sure Lesley would appreciate that too ! Thank you both so much for welcoming us into your home and very best wishes for the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Seasons is a 5 Star, Gold Awarded, Michelin recommended Guest House. 5 Stars and Gold Awards recognise exceptional quality at all levels. Therefore the perfect place to enjoy a quality break away at the seaside. Recently refurbished, this bed and breakfast has been tastefully decorated and beautifully furnished throughout to ensure all guests have a pleasant, stylish and comfortable stay. Awarded 2nd Best Guest House in the world 2014, Discover Yorkshire Coast Best Guest Accommodation 2010-2016 and All Seasons was highly commended at The white Rose Awards 2014/2015. The Deliciously Yorkshire Breakfast Award winner 2013/2015.AA Breakfast award 2013-2017 and Enjoy England Breakfast Award 2013-2017 The Gold Award was obtained 2016-2017 ... more less
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Guest House Filey Hotel Filey
- All Seasons Guest House Filey, Bed And Breakfast
- All Seasons Guest House Filey, B&B Yorkshire