“A good weekend!”

White Rose Guest House
Ranked #8 of 19 Filey B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 September 2011

My partner and I stayed at this B&B for the weekend and we had a great time. Our room was of a very high standard as was the rest of the B&B - I loved the decor and the immenities were all that you would expect. I was extremely impressed with the cleanliness of the property , not only the rooms but throughout the B&B, and the on suite bathroom was absolutley amazing - best I've seen in a B&B. The food was also of a very good standard and was cooked on request, rather than pre cooked and sitting around for a long time. The owners were very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble for them. I would definitely recommend this B&B to other people and we can't wait to make a return visit!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
bullcar, Owner at White Rose Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2011

Thank you for your kind review of our Guest House.

The fact that you were 'EXTREMELY IMPRESSED' gives us great pleasure... we always aim to provide excellent standards in all areas that are great value...

See you again soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2011

We were extremley impressed by the enthusiasm and effort the owners made to ensure that our stay was enjoyable from the moment we arrived. The room was clean and comfortable witrh a modern feel. The choice of breakfast was more than I would have expected for a B&B in Filey and was served fresh and hot.
Its a pleasure to stay somewhere when you can see how much the owners care about there business, I wish them look and would definatley recomend.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
bullcar, Owner at White Rose Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2011

We are so pleased with your review and that you were impressed with the service and accommodation we offer...

Our aim is to provide all our guests with a informal and friendly atmosphere, clean well furnished room and quality ingredients that are well cooked.

Thank you, we look forward to your return visit...

Reviewed 7 September 2011

My husband and I stayed for 4 nights in August 2011,found the hosts to be exceptionally
friendly and eager to give advice about local attractions,places to eat etc.Our en-suite
room was immaculate,as was the whole establishment.There is a varied choice of breakfasts all of which are excellent.Would recommend this guest house to anyone looking for accommodation in Filey.

2  Thank philomena c
bullcar, Owner at White Rose Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2011

We are glad you found White Rose Guest House 'Immaculate and exceptionally friendly'

We are pleased that you received the shoes that we sent back to you.

Thank you for your kind review and the recommendation of our property.

Paul and Caroline.

Reviewed 25 August 2011

I recently stayed here with my wife after fifteen year of being together.

We were looking for a few days away without the usual interruptions of the children, pets and anything else that normally gets in the way of us spending quality time together.

Filey the place is a great little place by the sea and was perfect for what I had intended, Romantic Walks along the beach without the hustle and bustle.

I had booked to stay here on the Internet so didn't really know what to expect. I have stayed in some pretty rough places in my time so have always been sceptical when looking at pictures online.

This place was a complete contrast from what usually happens to me though. The pictures on the site are good but until you get there and get in you don't realise how immaculately kept and welcoming the house and proprietors are. Even my wife usually so hard to please was able to relax and enjoy her stay something I have not seen for a long time.

The Guesthouse itself was situated just a short walk from the Town Centre and Beach.
The room I booked was fantastic, bright, light and was just so unbelievably clean with the best en-suite I have ever had.

The owners Paul and Caroline were very welcoming and friendly in fact without their pleasant willing attitude our stay would not have been so enjoyable.

What a great place, my marriage is back on track and we will definitely be back and recommending it to people we know who want to visit the area.

John H

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
bullcar, Owner at White Rose Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2011

It gives us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your break with us and you were able to totally relax.

Thank you so much for the time you took to write your review and for the positive comments and recommendations.

We look forward to welcoming you to White Rose Guest House again soon for some more relaxing times.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

Excellent from start to finish,made to feel very welcome straight away with a much needed cuppa ! an outstanding guest house, beautifully and tastefully decorated, very very clean and the most amazing breakfasts on the east coast. thankyou for a much needed and very relaxing break away...we will definitely visit again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
bullcar, Owner at White Rose Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our Guest House.

Its good to know that you got the relaxing break you wished for and that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to seeing you again..

Reviewed 14 August 2011

We have just arrived back from a lovely weekend break. The White Rose is extremely clean and our room was the same. The bed was really comfy had a better nights sleep there than we usually have at home. The ensuite was very modern and extremely clean. Paul and Caroline were really friendly and made you very welcome and were also very helpful I would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
bullcar, Owner at White Rose Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2011

We are so pleased you enjoyed your weekend break and felt welcome in our home.

Your review and recommendations are really appreciated, thank you.

See you soon for another weekend break in Filey.

Reviewed 13 August 2011

This is my first trip advisor review but I was so impressed with our stay at the White Rose that it has swung me into action. Our en-suite superior room had been recently renovated and to a very high standard. The owners were extremely friendly and the pancakes I had at breakfast time were some the best I have ever had. All in all a very good place to stay in central Filey.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
bullcar, Owner at White Rose Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2011

We are so happy that you were so impressed with White Rose Guest House that it prompted you into writing such a positive review.

Our pancakes are becoming quite a revelation, we are glad you enjoyed them. As they are so popular we are looking to offer a greater range of fillings, you'll have to come back and try some...

Thank you, see you again soon.

Paul and Caroline. x